"Stop kissing me!"

*Dans point of view*

I set up the lights and cameras and then sat down on my chair. It was late at night and Phil and I were going to film a gaming video. We both agreed that we are going to wear comfy clothes and plays Sims.
Something easy.

What Phil didn't tell me was that he was going to wear his glasses. Phil in one of my sweatshirts (which was too big for him) and glasses filled me up with warmth. He just looked so cute. When he's in glasses and and oversized sweatshirt all I want to do is kiss him until there's nowhere on his face left to kiss.

He sat down, "Ready?" He gave me a tired smile. My heart fluttered and I nodded. He hit the play button.

He opened his mouth to say something and I kissed him on the cheek, I couldn't help it! He closed his mouth and looked at me. He gave me a look that was supposed to be mad, but his smile made it not very intimidating.

"Carry on." I said shrinking in my chair a little, trying not to laugh.
"Hello Dan and Phil games bowling balls!" Phil said smiling.
"Bowling balls?" I asked judgmentally, trying not to smile.
"Yeah!" He said defensively.
"Why bowling balls?" I started to smile, I couldn't not smile at my lovable dork.
"Because we are to have a Howelter-Pancake bowling hang out." He raised his eye brows at me.
"Oh yeah!" I said laughing.

"Ok let's start." He turned on the game and hummed along to the music. I kissed him on the cheek again and he gave me the same look but happier.

He was about to start the episode when I kissed him on the lips and then the other cheek.
"Daaan!" He whined pushing me off a little.
"What!? We edit this part out anyway!"
"Fine."

We started off the episode as always, by transforming something. Phil clapped and said, "Let's transform something!" I just wanted to throw my arms around him so I just kissed his cheek again.
"Dan!" He yelled and looked over at me laughing.
"I'm sorry!" I used my sleeves and covered my blushing face, otherwise known as "the sleeve thing."

He shoved me a little and clicked on one of those statue things to transform.
"Daan! Stoop!" He whined.
"What?! I'm not even kissing you." I laughed.
"No but if you keep looking at me like that every comment will say that you have heart eyes! And it's distracting!" I laughed at him and he giggled.
"Ok, I'll try." I took a deep breath and looked at the screen. He smiled and looked at the screen too.

The thing transformed into another pig statue thing but this time it was pink. I looked at Phil and his eyes widened and he gasped.
"Oh. My. God! It's so cute!" He said adorably.

He looked over at me and I kissed him on the cheek. Then the mouth, for like a minute, then all over his face.
"Stop kissing me!" He yelled out laughing so hard his face was red. I laughed and kept kissing his face.

"Daaaan! We have a video to film! Stoooop!" He could barely speak with all my kissing and all his laughing.
"I can't help it! You look too cute!"  He pushed me gently, but I wasn't sitting on my chair very well and I was laughing too.
In other words, I was paying attention, and that's how I fell off my chair.

I laid on the ground laughed and Phil laid on his chair also laughed. Phil crawled down and laid on my stomach. We were both still laughing. He crawled up so that his toes were at my shins and his face was at mine. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

"You really do look adorable Philly."
"Thanks." He laughed and fixed his glasses, then he leaned in and kissed me.

After that I looked him in his eyes and he had a bright smile on his face.
"Phil?" I asked gently, a bright smile also on mine.
"Yeah?" He asked looking back and forth between my eyes.
"Stop kissing me."