Bad Storm

*Dans point of view*

"Dan look! Another lighting bolt just shot!" Phil said excitedly, eyes wide staring out the window. I smiled, he was so cutely excited by storms.
"Yeah Phil, I know I saw it too." I stood behind him as he said it.
"Oh." He giggled.

Then, a siren on the tv went off. I looked at Phil, eyes wide. We looked at the Tv and the American man started talking about going in the basement and stuff like that because it was a severe storm warning.

"What's a basement?" I asked Phil.
"It's the below ground." He looked confused. "I think."
"Do hotels have basements?" I asked turning off the tv.
"I don't know?! What do we do if there's no basement?!" He yelled frantically.
"I don't know!" He started to pace.

About ten minutes later, we ended up in the bathtub. On top of thinking we might die or something, the lights went out. We taped our phones to the ceiling with the flashlight on so we could actually have light.

It also started to get freezing so we grabbed two pillows and a blanket. We both laid on a side of the tub and we shared the blanket. I of course couldn't get comfortable because I volunteered to take the faucet area.

"I hate this stupid faucet." I frowned squirming.
"I told you! You should've just let me lay there. Come on, let's switch." He started to get up.
"No, you stay there, I don't want you to be uncomfortable." I said putting my pillow to the right of the annoying metal. I looked up and Phil was smiling and blushing, which made me smile and blush.
"If you say so."

After about ten minutes of talking and squirming I still wasn't comfortable. Then I started thinking about laying the same way as Phil. Maybe even laying my head on his chest. Maybe he would run his fingers through my hair and-

"Dan?" I heard Phil ask.
"Yeah?" I asked trying to snap out of the vision that was in my head.
"You're still not comfortable, are you?" He laughed.
"Not really." I smiled sheepishly.
"Do you... want to lay on me? It will make you comfortable and neither of us will be cold anymore. I mean, you don't have to or anything. You know I don't want to make it weird. I mean I don't mind or anything if you did." He kept rambling on and had a scarlet red blush. I had a bright smile on my face as I watched him. I cut in.
"No.. no it's fine. I was actually hoping you'd offer." I had a matching blush.

I left the pillow over there and I laid my head on Phil's chest with my butt near his legs, my legs were propped on the outside of the tub.
"Better?" Phil asked.
"Much better." I said snuggling into him.

After about five minutes we started whispering and all during that Phil ran his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes loving every minute of it.

The flash of light every few minutes, the faint sound of rain pelting the roof and windows, and the sound of the thunder. On top of that Phil's soft fingers were running through my hair and tracing my skin. I felt the warmth of his body and the sound of his heartbeat.

Phil stopped running his fingers through my hair, I looked up.
"Oh my god, I just realized I what my fingers were doing. I'm so sorry." I laid on my right side and put my left hand on his cheek. I gently pulled his face down.
"It's ok Phil, I didn't actually mind... I loved it." He smiled.
"Good, because so did I." He did what he was doing earlier again after he pulled me closer.

I started to fall asleep and I could tell Phil was too.
"Night Love." He whispered groggily.
"Night." I whispered back snuggling in with a bright smile on my face.