"Can I choose kiss?"

*Phil's point of view*

"Phillip Micheal Lester!" My eyes widened when I heard Dan scream my name from the hallway. He stormed out in front of me. He held out his sweater pointing to it. I winced.

Ok.. so I may or may not have gotten a bedazzler from Amazon for fun. Then I may or may not have used that bedazzler on a few things.. including Dan's brand new white sweater.

In my defense, the sparkly snow flakes all over served as a very nice Christmas sweater.

"I don't know whether to slap you because I'm so mad right now, or to kiss you because you are so god damn adorable," He scowled at me.
"Can I choose kiss?" I asked.
"I am literally going to slap you now." Dan dropped the sweater and lunged for me.
"Ah! No Dan!" I jumped up to the other side of the couch.

"Come on Dan, you don't want to slap me." I put my hands up in surrender.
"I didn't, until you asked if you could choose." He climbed over the couch. I started to run to the other side until he grabbed me. His arms wrapped around my stomach.
"Daaan, let me go!" I yelled.

He tackled me to the ground and straddled my waist.
"You know what I'm going to do now?" He raised his hand. I tried pushing his hand away.
"No, Daaan you love me!" I yelled.

He didn't slap me, he started tickle torturing me. I let out uncontrollable laughter.
"No Dan." I said in between laughs.
"Will you ever do it again? Promise me." He smiled as I was running out of breath.
"I won't," I panted. "I won't!" I laughed as he tickled me harder.
"You better not." He stopped and leaned down so he was pretty much laying on top of me.

"In my defense it'll make a great Christmas sweater." I smiled as I ran my fingers through his curly brown hair.
"I can not believe that's what your excuse is." He raised his eyebrows.
"I think that it's a great excuse," I said, he started to lean in. "Do I get my kiss now?" I asked, he answered by connecting our lips.