Not My Arms Challenge

*Phil's point of view*

"Come on Dan, the camera and stuff are fine," I rolled my eyes playfully. "Come sit on your spinny chair," I said, I would take this opportunity to spin on mine, if only the lights weren't there.
"Phil, you do know that it's called an office chair not a spinny chair right?" He raised his eyebrows up at me. We've had this conversation a few times before, but I refused to call it a work chair. It makes it seem so bland and boring. When you say spinny chair it sounds fun and exciting.
"Yeah, yeah," I said waving my hand in the air.

A few minutes into the video we started the "Not My Arms Challenge" while playing Mario Kart 8. I could already tell that this was going to be a terrible idea.

"Alright I want to be your hands first!" I said excitedly. Dan took this moment to plop down on my lap. I put my arms under his armpits and grabbed the two remotes.
"Phil, I don't think this is how you're supposed to do it," Dan said doubtfully, but with a smirk. I kissed the back of his neck lightly. Goosebumps appeared throughout his arms. He hated his neck touched, and I knew it.
"No, it's definitely not how you're supposed to do this," I smiled starting the game.

We both knew we weren't going to upload this part of the video, but we were having too much fun doing this to stop.

After I started to drive for a little while, (getting yelled at countless times for running into walls) Dan laid back on my chest.
"You smell like chocolate," I mumbled, we forgot about the game to be completely honest. We were going to come in last anyway.
"Yeah?" Dan laughed quietly. "You're a dork," He said, I dropped the switch controllers and wrapped my arms lightly around his torso.
"But I'm your dork," I smiled nuzzling my face into his shoulder.

"Phil you know we actually have to film the video now," Dan mumbled after a little while.
"Hey, you're the one on top of me," I smirked. "Fine," He rolled his eyes and started to get up. I tightened my grip on him. He tilted his head at me.
"Really?" He asked trying to get up again.
"You're warm," I mumbled.
"Phil! We can cuddle later, we have a video to film," He said squirming to get up. I just hugged him to my chest tighter.

I don't completely know why I wouldn't let him go, all I knew was that I couldn't get enough of him. I couldn't get enough of the smell of chocolate and home mixed with our laundry detergent. I couldn't enough of how his smooth black long sleeve mixed with the warmth of his body felt like the best pillow in the world. I couldn't, and this was all the time, get enough of how full he made my heart.

"Can't we just cuddle now?" I mumbled.
"Phil, we have Gamingmas!" He pleaded.
"Can't it wait?" I asked, I could almost hear him roll his eyes.
"Phil I swear to god I will start tickle torturing  you if you don't let go of me," He threatened. I sighed and released my loving grip.
"Fine, but the second this video is over," I trailed off, Dan sat in the chair next to me.
"Yeah, of course Philly," He said kissing me on the cheek. "I'd love to."

———————————

Special thanks to fluffyhairjames for giving me the idea of this chapter!