"I saw Phil."

*Dan's point of view*

I couldn't stop crying now matter how hard I tried. I was sobbing in the middle of the living room. I felt sick to my stomach.
I couldn't eat.
I couldn't sleep.
All I could do, was cry.

Phil said some things, I said some things.. Phil left. After three days, I've been missing him more than ever.

I scrolled through my phone. I read our old texts wishing they'd continue. I looked at our old photos, longing for them to be real. I listened and watched our old videos, hoping we'd be able to make more.
I looked at one of the, "I love you" texts, hoping I'd be able to say it again.

I sat in the same pajamas I'd been wearing for three days straight. I hadn't taken a shower in that time and the bags under my eyes had severely grown.

Pj and Chris had come over the past few days. They'd check on me, talk to me about Phil. I heard he was staying with Louise, she hadn't visited me yet.

I tried not to be mad at Louise, it wasn't her fault Phil crashed with her. It wasn't her fault we broke up, I'm just scared of how good at advice she is.

I know Louise very well, I seen her give advice after a break up. Hell, I've been the one she told the advice to. I knew what she'd say. She'd tell him to forget about me, move on in life. She'd help him get over me.

Soon, Phil would be a person who only came over to collect his stuff. Soon, he would break up with me for good.

Pj and Chris had been saying the same thing a to me, but I couldn't get Phil out of my head anyway. They tried, but they didn't help.

I was watching one of our gaming videos when I heard a knock on the door. I wasn't excited to open it.
As much as I wanted it to be, I knew it wouldn't be Phil.

I thought for sure it'd be Chris or Pj, maybe my mum, anyone other than who was at the door.
Standing in front of me, was Louise.

I wanted to slam the door in her face. I wanted her to go away. All I could imagine is how she was probably telling Phil to replace me. I wanted to talk to her as much as I wanted to get a new boyfriend.

Instead, I inhaled sharply and leaned on the door for support, I shifted from foot to foot.
"Hi," I said, my voice was croaky from no sleep and crying.
"Hey Dan," She responded sadly.
"How are you?" My voice cracked and my throat tightened.

Instead of answering, she set down the bags she was carrying, and opened her arms. Tears welled in my eyes and I ran to her, getting enveloped in a hug. I cried in her shoulder as she rubbed my back. Of course, I had been mad at her, but she was already starting to make up for it.

After a little while I pulled away, her hug reminded me of Phil's. He never pulled away first either.
"Thanks," I whispered. She smiled and walked tot he kitchen, I frowned.

"I got you some water and other liquids. Crying as much as you probably have been dehydrates you, so drink up!" She threw me a water bottle. I drank a little bit as she kept talking. "I also got you some chocolate and ice cream." She said putting things in the fridge and cupboards. She walked over to me with pills. "I also got you some Anadin, crying can give you a headache." She said handing them to me. I took them, I have had a headache for a little while. "Now, let's sit down and talk about all this." She grabbed a blanket, the ice cream, chocolate, and wrapped me up in the blanket sitting me on the couch.

"So, tell me everything," She said sitting next to me. "From the beginning."
"Well.. a few nights ago Phil and I got in a fight.." I told her everything, it made me feel better too.
"Why'd you guys break up?" She asked at the end, I bit my lip.
"Because I couldn't commit," I whispered. "Phil and I were talking about kids and getting married and well... I didn't want it. I'm realizing now.. I want that more than anything.. a future with Phil," I sighed.

"Louise?" I asked after thinking for a moment. "How did you know to come here.. how did you know I'd be like this?" I asked.
"I saw Phil," She bit her lip.

"What?" My heart stopped.
"He's worse than you, actually." She have me a sad look. "He showed up at my house and asked if he could crash. I said sure, he told me you got in a fight.. but he couldn't continue. You haven't stopped crying, but you can calm yourself down. He can't. Phil hasnt said anything to me in three days, cause he's freaking out. I try to calm him down, but it only lasts for a minute. He hasn't left our guest room at all other than the toilet." My heart felt shattered.
"That's.. that's terrible," I whispered.

"Alright, lets go." She got up.
"What? Where are we going?" I asked, I was still a little dazed from the news about Phil.
"He won't talk to any of us, he needs you Dan. I understand if you don't want to see him-"
"No! No, let's go." I jumped out out my chair, I saw the smile pop on her face.
"I was hoping you'd say that."

We walked to her car and left immediately. I was excited, but I was also nervous. Did Phil actually want to see me? The car ride was silent, my mind was too clouded.

We pulled into the driveway and I followed Louise inside.
"Hey Danny!" Darcy had a bright smile on her face.
"Hi Darcy!" I smiled back.. or at least put on a fake smile.
"Are you sleeping over?!" She asked excitedly. "Phil's here too! He's really sad though." She frowned.
"No, I'm here to cheer him up.. and maybe bring him home," I said.
"Oh, ok." She shrugged and went back to her Tv show.

"First room to the right," She said pointing to the doors. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
"Come in," I heard Phil say quietly.

I walked inside and he continued to scroll through his computer, I could see he was crying.
"Hey Phil," I said, his head shot up and his eyes widened.
"Dan?" He breathed out.
"Yup," I said tearing up a little.

Before I knew it we were running across the room to each other. We hugged as we cried out I love you's and sorry's.

I pulled away.
"Phil I want to get married, and I want kids." I nodded, he titled his head.
"Are you sure? I don't mind if you don't," He whispered.
"No Phil, I want kids and marriage, but only if they're with you." Then, Phil leaned in for a kiss.