"Fuck it"

*Dans point of view*

Phil and I were sat down and about to film another "I am Bread" video.

"Daan." Phil asked softly whining. "Can you go get me a glass of water." He gently begged. I rolled my eyes and got up.
"Why can't you ya lazy ass?" I joked. 
"Thank you." Phil smiled at me and then spun back around in his chair.

I grabbed his stupid water and went back to my chair. I watched as he drank a sip of water. I found that my eyes lingered on his Phil's lips. I started to think about how his soft lips would feel on my chapped ones.

I internally slapped myself.

"Hello Dan and Phil games bread!" Phil waved to the camera. I snapped my head up.
"Hello." I said a little out of it.

After several attempts at getting to the toaster, Phil "supporting me from the sidelines." I let Phil try. I tried so hard, throughout the whole video, not to look at Phil's lips, but I kept staring at them.

Each time I would try to look away, but I knew that all the comments would be about me staring at his lips.

Phil kept getting frustrated and almost swore six times. Each time I would stare. I wanted to kiss him so bad.
"You know what, fuck it!" I shouted.
"This game, I know right!" He yelled laying back in the chair.

I went forward and finally kissed him. Phil kissed me back and it was all at bliss.

I pulled away and he had a stunned look on his face.
"We are going to have to delete this video aren't we."
"Yup." I smiling.