I'm Yours~ Jason Mraz

Well, you done done me, and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back
*Time Set: 2009*

When Phil saw Dan for the first time, it was the definition of love at first sight. Just looking at Dan made Phil head-over-heels in love. Phil had never met someone that caught his eye so much. But as he was seeing him at that train station, he felt Dan was a beacon in the crowd.

"Hey," Phil's blush covered his face. "You look.. really beautiful," Phil said after hugging Dan. Phil didn't know why, but the the hot feeling on his face grew. His heart was beating out of his chest and his tongue felt much too large for his mouth. Phil was never one to get flustered when flirting. Especially when it came to Dan. Phil loved making Dan blush. Phil had a plan, it was to take Dan on the best date ever. But there Phil was, more nervous than he had ever been.

"It's so cool to actually meet you," Dan was just as bashful as he's always been. He was meeting the Phil Lester (and making him blush?).
"Yeah.. yeah.. it's um.. great!" Phil's smile was as intense at his blush.
"Didn't you say you had plans?" Dan bit his lip. Phil was a little jealous of Dan at the moment. Dan could speak his mind while Phil could barely form sentences. Phil nodded, and together they walked.

Before the cool-done run out, I'll be giving it my best-est
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

It took a little while, but Phil eventually went back to his normal computer-self. He could finally flirt with Dan like he wanted. Dan, of course, couldn't do anything but blush at Phil (making Phil want to do him right then and there). It wasn't long until Phil was grabbing Dan's hand, pulling him along all the places he wanted to visit. They were both incredibly happy to be standing next to each other. Phil was ecstatic he could even hold hands with Dan.

"Can we go on that?" Dan nodded at the Manchester eye. Phil smiled.
"Anything for you."

They got on the big wheel and rode around. After a short while, they were stopped at the top. Dan smiled at the view. He glanced at Phil, who was staring at him.
"What?" Dan giggled.
"Your eyes are really pretty in the sun," Phil observed. Dan couldn't help but smile.
"You're such a flirt." He shook his head.
"What? They are!" Phil insisted.
"My eyes are boring brown," Dan tilted his head at him.

"Your eyes are anything but boring."
"How so?" Dan wondered.
"Well, when they're in certain lighting, they are the color of the best chocolate in the world. They are dark and it's like they answer every question I've ever had about you. In the sun they're gold. They're like.. the sun. Your eyes may seem boring to you, but to me they're home." Phil looked out at the view of Manchester. He didn't even realize the bright smile that was on Dan's face.

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

"Phil?" Dan asked.
"Mm?" Phil looked at him. Within seconds, Dan's lips were on his. Phil was instantly surprised. He couldn't believe Dan was the one to do it. Dan was always so flustered, Phil thought he'd be the one to do it. He felt like this was his thing. He was the confident one, he was supposed to go in for the kiss. He was supposed to catch Dan by surprised. But there Phil was, more surprised than he's ever been.

Phil deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue into Dan's mouth. Phil's hands cupped Dan's face as Dan's we're nervously placed on his chest. Phil's hand traveled down to Dan's. He held them tightly with no intention of letting go.
"How long did you say you were here for?"