Clichè~ Mxmtoon

*Dan's point of view*
Time Set: Dan and Phil are teenagers
i walked into the room and then i saw your face
you looked me in the eye
and then i wanted to erase myself
erase myself

I rushed into the classroom seconds before the bell rang. It was the first day and I already barely made it. Luckily, everyone was focused on talking to their friends, so nobody noticed the boy with the flower crown standing at the door. Except for one person.

At first, I didn't notice him. I was busy looking for an empty seat. I only noticed him when I found an empty seat. I wondered if it was because of his intimidating look that made people not want to sit by him. Whatever the case, it only encouraged me.

I had never met him, but just looking at him made it feel like my lungs were collapsing. He wore a leather jacket over a loose fitting black v-neck. It showed off his broad shoulders and his pale chest. His black skinny jeans had rips in them, showing off slight skin. His pair of black Chuck Taylors were crossed and sitting comfortably on the desk in front of him.

As if this look wasn't enough to send my heart pumping out of my pink sweater, he looked directly at me. His eyes were the color of the sky at its brightest moments. They were filled with an icy intensity, making me want to run away, but lean in for a kiss at the same time.

i didn't wanna fall but then i stepped right in
i looked down at the ground
and then i felt it right within
it was too late for me (too late for him)

Suddenly, I could feel a blush blow across my face. Why am I blushing? I wondered. I focused my eyes at the ground. How long have I been staring for? I hoped it wasn't long. Did he notice? My heart started to beat in a rhythm so fast, I hoped it was healthy. God, why am I so nervous?! I felt hot, why did I choose my aqua jeans instead of the shorts?

you took a step forward and tilted your head
with a curious glance you stared
and i felt dead
oh my god, i think i'm dying!

I looked up and just about fell over. He was right in front of me now. He tilted his head at me, his eyes seemed to glow with suspicion. I felt like everything in me went numb. Why couldn't I move? I wanted to scream, I was freaking out. I hated this feeling in my gut, this guy can't be the one making me feel this way.

you said "hey"
and i said "hello"
what's your name?
i'd really like to know about you
too bad i stopped at "hello"

"Hey," He smirked, finally saying something after staring at me for however long that was.
"Hello," I hoped he couldn't hear my stutter. Who is this guy? And why do I want to know so bad? I couldn't speak though, I was surprised I could even say "hello".

i just stared
and you grinned
and looked right back
it felt like just one big whirlwind
one big emotional whirlwind

I looked at him with wide eyes, he just had a bright smile. He look amused by the fact that I was unable I speak. He was about to say something else, but was interrupted. "Philip? Daniel? Do I have to tell you to sit again?" My blush got deeper as the classroom if kids snickered. Leather Jacket sat down with a smirk, I cleared my throat and sat down next to him. As the teacher started to talk, I couldn't help but glance at the boy. He was already looking at me. He didn't speak, he just smiled and bit his lip ring.