Partners

*Dans point of view*

I stared at the teacher, I was fascinated by what she was saying. It was a little known fact that I loved history. We started to talk about Native Americans and their different cultures.
"Well unlike us today, Native Americans typically wore deerskin." She kept going in and pictures showed on the projector.

The clothes were truly amazing. Sure the colors were ugly, brown, a color I hated. I liked bright pastel colors much more. Other than that though, it's crazy to think that people wore clothes made of skin, it seems disgusting to me.

Everything was going fine until his voice popped up.
"That's stupid." He remarked, everyone went quiet. It was the person I despised. Phil Lester. A guy who you would never see without a leather jacket, a lip piercing and jet black hair. I rolled my eyes.
"And why is that?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"This is going to be good." I heard some kid laugh. This happens almost every class. We always get in arguments, usually until class is over. Our teacher usually laughed.

I know what you're thinking, aww the punk and the pastel, I ship it! I don't, unlike the whole class. Not only is Phil not gay, but he is disgusting. So don't think you're going to get your typical punk pastel love story.

"Well why deerskin.. why not something cooler? Like leather?" He shrugged.
"Probably because they couldn't find cows to make leather." I crossed my arms.
"Wasn't there bison? Why didn't they just use that for leather?" He made a look like I was the stupid one.
"That's not the same thing! And you don't even wear real leather!" I shouted across the room.
"Oh says the one with the fake flower crown!" He shouted at me.

Before I could say something back Ms. Moore cut in.
"Alright, before you two rip each others heads off, is like to say you're both right. They did make leather out of bison. It was not the same thing as cows though. Due to thicker skin, the leather was thicker. And as much as I'd love to listen to you two argue back and forth for the last five minutes of class, I can't." The rest of the class slightly awwed. "Today we are actually doing partner projects. They are due tomorrow, unless you have a very good excuse. You will have to meet up at each others houses and I picked them. Dan, Phil, since you two fight so much, I put you two together. I figured it would settle your differences... hopefully."

She started to tell other people their partners but I didn't care, I was in awe. She paired me with him! No thank you! My thoughts we're interrupted but the bell. I started to walk out the doors, luckily it was our last class of the day. Then somebody took my flower crown off my head.

I turned around ready to snatch it back when I saw who was behind me. My enemy, and my new project partner. I scowled at him.
"Give it back." He started to walk out the door causing me to follow.
"Come on, we're going to my house." I said walking ahead of me.
"Excuse me!" I shouted out. "I'm not going to your house." He stopped.
"Do you want the crown back?" He asked threatening to break it.
"I'm not going to your house, and you better give it back, that's my favorite one." I said running after him.
"Then we're going to my place." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and followed yet again. He stopped at a black bike. He got on the seat and turned it on.
"Come on, get on the bike." He said it like it was obvious. My eyes went wide.
"What?! No! I'm not getting on that thing. Do you know how many people die a year from those." I hugged my books.
"Well lucky for you, you have an amazing driver." I didn't like his devilish smile.
"Nope. No thank you."
"Do you want to get this project done or not?" He offered me a helmet. I groaned.
"Fine." I mumbled strapping in the helmet and sitting down behind him. I put my books in my back pack.

"Hang on Flower Crown." He said revving the engine.
"My name isn't Flower Crown, it's Dan." I mumbled wrapping my arms around his torso.
"I know." He said and with that, we took off.

The ride was actually.. fun. I was a little sad once we pulled up to his white house. He stopped the bike and I awkwardly hopped off, him getting off effortlessly after.

I set the helmet on the bike seat and looked over at him. He did his famous half smile.
"What?" I blushed.
"I like your hair better with out it." He said plopping the flower crown on my head of curls. He walk inside and I couldn't help but smile at his comment.

We walked inside and he plopped down on the couch. I sat down next to him.
"Where are your parents?" I wondered.
"Dads dead and mums at work. Hungry?" I asked, he didn't even seem fazed by what he just said.
"Um.. no I'm ok." I looked down at my lap.
"Don't go soft on me now Flower Crown." He narrowed his eyes.
"My name is Dan." I said through gritted teeth.
"There he is." He smirked.

"Ok let's start the project." I said, although.. we didn't start a single thing. We spent an hour arguing back and forth about what it should be on. We stood an arms length away from each other yelling back and forth.
"That doesn't even make sense!" I yelled out.
"So doesn't your idea!" He yelled back.
"Oh, because yours is so much better?!" I yelled.
"Uh, yeah!" He said it like it was obvious.

What I didn't realize was that at this point we were face to face.
"Fine!" I yelled out.
"Fine!" He yelled back.
Before I even realized what was going on Phil grabbed my waist and pulled me in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and our lips connected. Again.. and again.. and again. I started to love the feeling of his lip piercing . I brought my hands to his cheeks and pulled him closer. My tongue danced around his mouth and his piercing.

We pulled away both breathing heavy. His arms were still around my waist and mine were on his shoulders.
"I thought you were straight." I smiled, he seemed speechless.
"I guess you're my exception." He laughed quietly.
"Aww, the punk has a soft side." I giggled, his face turned angry.
"If one person finds out about this you're screwed." His face seemed mad but his tightening grip on waist said otherwise. I smirked and leaned in for another kiss.

I guess this did end up like your typical pastel punk love story. Only this time it was real, I did end up falling in love with the punk name Phil Lester.