"Why do you have to gesture when you talk?" Pt. 2

*Dans point of view*

I wanted death more than I ever had before... which is saying a lot.
I outed us. Me.
The one who every single time Phil makes a video with me, I look it over like five times so no one will know about us.
The one who purposely avoids Phil when I'm around others so I won't be tempted to hold his hand or kiss him.
The one who, in 2012 acted like I didn't even know Phil because that's when we started dating.
The one who literally said I have a girlfriend to all my friends when they thought I was dating Phil.
I outed us.

As we were running out the door holding hands with everyone yelling and chasing behind us, I realized that not only did everyone know, but we had no escape route.
"Dan... how are we going to get out of here? We don't have a car and neither of us called an Uber." Phil said once we got to the front of Pj's flat. It's not like I could call an Uber now, they wouldn't get here for another ten minutes. We couldn't start running for it either, I was already out of breath from running outside.

I gave Phil a nervous laugh, "I didn't think that far." I looked around and it hit me.
The bush outside Pj's neighbors flat.
"I have a plan." I said looking over at Phil, his eyes narrowed.
"Is it a good plan?" He looked over at the small crowd that was drawing in. 
"...I have a plan." I said looking at the bushes.
"No, nononono! I will not go in some random persons bush." Phil let go of my hand and took a step back.
"Yeah? Well too bad." I grabbed his hand back and we ran to the bush. We hid behind it in his neighbors garden.

Phil glared at me.
"This is a terrible idea. They're definitely going to catch us." Phil said.
"If you don't shut up they will." I said to him watching as a few people walked out the door.
"I bet you five pounds that-" I put my lips to his and pulled back.
"Why'd you do that?" He whispered.
"To shut you up." I whispered back.
"Well maybe I'll just keep talking... and then you'll have to kiss me-" I interrupted him.
"Next time it won't be a kiss." I threatened, that  shut him right up.

After about five minutes of waiting I heard Pj.
"I know where they are." My heart stopped, I looked at Phil whose eyes were wide.

I watched as a flash light turned on, most likely someone's phone. It shone right to the back of the bush, I winced as I looked up at Pjs smiling face.
"Time to explain." He said pulling us up. He starting pulling us inside like we were prisoners.

"How'd you know we were back there anyway?" Phil asked stepping in the door. Pjs face turned to a big blush.
"Let's just say.. I've hid there before myself."
"With who?!" I asked surprised. Pj mumbled something that I didn't understand, but based off his reaction, I don't think he was playing hide and seek.

We sat down for about five minutes at the same spot as earlier and stared at our laps.
"Who do you think's gonna ask it?" Phil whispered in my ear.
"I'm betting Louise." I whispered back, we laughed quietly. This time it didn't go unnoticed, as everyone was staring at us.

"So... you two are dating?" I called it, Louise broke the silence.
"Nope, okay let's go." We got up again only to be stopped by Pj, we ended up sitting down again.
"When did you start dating?!" Zoe asked excitedly.
"And why didn't you tell any of us?!" Louise said also excitedly.

"Cause this is how you reacted." I mumbled, everyone kind of went quiet at that.
"We started dating in 2012." Phil said, his eyes scanning the room and then stopping in me.
"2012?!" Was repeated throughout the room.
"Dan didn't you say you had a girlfriend in 2012?" Chris said with a big smile.
"I lied." I winced, everyone started talking at once. 
"Why'd you lie?" Joe asked over everyone else.
"You guys all thought we started dating, I needed a realistic cover!" I looked at Phil who was still looking at me.

More questions floated around the room, in which we had to reluctantly answer.

After we were finally done answering, Phil and I left the same way we got caught, holding hands. This time we actually left instead of getting caught by Pj behind a bush. Then I started thinking... I never heard Pjs answer.

I turned around because he and Chris were showing us out.
"Hey, you never answered my question, who did you get caught with behind the bush?" I watched as not only Pj's face went red, but Chris's did too. 
"Oh." I smiled and turned around, I wasn't gonna mention anything. I looked at Phil who was also smiling, he wasn't gonna say anything either.