Slender!

*Phils point of view*

I went to sleep terrified, Dan and I played slender at midnight. Great idea right? Cause you know, it's all about "submersion".

At the time I was excited, now I regret it. Dan was probably fast asleep. Here I was waiting for slender man to come kill me.

On top of all this my throat was killing me and I didn't have any water. Every time I swallowed it felt like sandpaper. I sighed, I knew I needed to get up and get water. I grabbed my phone and turned on the flashlight. I then turned on every light except the hallway one, I didn't want to wake Dan up.

I got out a mug and filled it up with water. While it was filling I decided to grab myself a cookie. Hopefully Dan won't notice...

I walked over and then I got shot.
In the hip.
By a table corner.
I internally screamed and beat up the table.

I ate my cookie as I walked back over to my now full Hello Kitty mug. I grabbed it and started to slowly walk back. I was still nervous about Good-ole-Slendy

As I was walking back I saw something in the the hallway. The figure was dark, tall and had a white face.

My eyes widened, Slender. He was coming for me. I have so much to live for! I don't want to die yet, I'm not even married! I want to have kids... and a dog before I die. I thought.

I gripped my mug. My mug! I could use it to defend myself. Slender man was getting closer.
"Slender!" I yelled as I threw the mug. Instead of going away the Slender actually put his hands up to his face to defend itself. I thought it would just magically disappear or something.

I guess my aim wasn't very good because it kind of bounced off Slender's stomach on to the ground and broke. My eyes widened again. It started to walk closer.
"Ow!" I heard.

It walked into the light and that's when I realized, it was Dan.
"Dan?" I whispered, I don't know why I did it. I knew it was Dan.
"Yeah, Phil are you crying?" He asked as he  walked over by me.
"No." I said wiping the tears out of my eyes. I was scared ok.
"Aw Phil." He said and gave me a bear hug. I wanted to say I didn't like it... but I loved it. We released and he looked at me.

"Why'd you throw a mug at me?" He frowned and I looked down at my feet.
"I... thought you were Slender man."
"I told you we shouldn't have played that game!"
"Yeah, sorry I threw a mug... that was full of water... at you." He chuckled.
"It's fine... do you want to sleep in my room so you aren't so scared or anything?"
"Like a sleepover?"
"Yeah I guess." He laughed.
"I'm ok. I can sleep in my own room."
"Ok, if you get scared just come in my room. Night Phil." He smiled and went to bed. 
I was left in the hallway smiling at my feet.

A few minutes later I opened Dan's door.
"Dan?" I whispered, hopefully he's up. I watched as the blanket lifted up at the head of the bed. I laid down next to Dan.
"Were you waiting for me?" I asked and he turned to look at me.
"When won't I wait for you."