2022

*Phils point of view*

I stood in front of Dan so we could both get in the shot if the camera.
"Hey guys!" I smiled at the camera.
"Hello internet!" Dan said happily.
"Today I bet you're wondering, why we are so dressed up." I said showing off Dan's outfit. He was wearing a black tux and a black bow tie, he modeled the outfit while I laughed. He took the camera and showed my outfit off, I was wearing the same thing.
"Nice Phil." We both laughed and then we went back to where we were standing.

"You guys have gotten very observant of our videos." Dan said with a crooked smile.
"Especially the Sims episodes." I said trying to hide a smile.
"Yeah, what about them?" Dan asked me with a sneaky smile.
"Well Dil proposed to Tabitha at the time 20:22. They also got married at the time 20:22, so everyone thinks that it's an important date." "What year is it Dan?" I asked.
"It is 2022 Phil." He responded.
"And why are we dressed like this Mr. Soon-To-Be-Howell-Lester?" I asked suggestively.
"I guess they'll have to wait and see Mr. Soon-To-Be-Howell-Lester." Dan giggled and I turned off the camera.

Today was the day, Dan and I were getting married. The viewers didn't even know we were dating. We'd thought this would be a good surprise. 
"I can't wait to marry you." Dan said grabbing my hands.
"Me neither." I said smiling up at him.

He leaned in and I put my hand up to his lips. He opened his eyes and I pulled my hand away.
"Why'd you do that?" He frowned.
"Because, you can wait until the wedding, which starts in five minutes." I said giving him a peck on the cheek and walking out the door.
"So you can kiss me but I can't kiss you?!" He shouted at me.
"Cheek doesn't count!" I yelled back.

*Martyns point of view*

"Hello!" I said to the camera.
"Hi!" Cornelia said after me.
"For those of you that don't know who I am, I'm Phil's older brother Martyn."
"And I'm his wife, Cornelia." She smiled.
"Neither of us have really talked in front of a camera before, but since I'm such a great brother I agreed to it." We both laughed.
"I think Dan and Phil repaid us by making us maid of honor and best man." I nodded, She did have a point.

"Well congratulations you two!" She smiled happily.
"Yeah! A lot of people don't know that I'm very overprotective when it comes to my little brother. I never really like anyone Phil was with, but then you got together with Dan. You two are perfect for each other. I've never seen Phil happier." Cornelia awwed at me.
"That was sweet, and I totally agree. You two are my favorite couple." She smiled at me.

What I said was very true though. Everyone that Phil has dated so far have been jerk to us and him. But Dan, he's amazing. He idolized Phil, I could tell, and Phil was so much happier with him.

"Bye!" We both said and I shut off the camera.
"I think we nailed it." I kissed her on the cheek.
"Me too." She smiled.

I heard some talking behind us and it was Pj and Chris. We handed them the camera, it was their turn.

*Pjs point of view*

"Hey guys, so here we are." I said to the camera, Chris popped in on my right.
"At The Phan wedding." He said with a smile, we were in the small back room waiting to walk down the aisle.

"I don't know how those two made it this long." I laughed.
"Together?! Come on, it's Dan and Phil!" Chris looked at me like I was crazy.
"No! How they made it that long with out getting married! How long have they've been dating? Eight years?" I asked Chris after reassuring them.
"Yeah. Wait, no it's been ten." Chris looked confused, after thinking back to 2012 I realized he was right.
"Oh yeah it has." I said surprised, he gave a surprised look too.