Rules Can Be Broken Pt. 2

*Phil's point of view*

"Oh my god, my eyes! Cover up or something!" Pj exclaimed burying his face in his hands. Dan immediately got off me and covered up with a pillow. "What the hell?!"
"When you were coming back for your sweatshirt I realized I forgot my phone," Chris laughed as he walked in behind Pj. He looked around at us. "Why are your faces so red?" He frowned. I wished so badly that Pj could keep a secret, but I knew from experience he couldn't.

"They were making out on the couch and Dan is wearing lingerie," Pj blurted out.
"Thanks Peej," I muttered.
"Is that why you were rushing us out? So you could have sex with Dan?" Chris asked.
"Well-" I was interrupted by Pj.
"Are you guys dating?" He asked.
"No, we're just-" Dan was interrupted by Chris.
"How long have you guys been dating? And why didn't you tell any of us?" He frowned.
"This certainly wasn't the way I wanted to find out about this," Pj made a disgusted face.
"Trust me, this isn't the way we wanted to you to find out either," Dan tried to cover up his blush. I didn't even want them to find out.

"So, you guys are dating?" They asked.
"No, we definitely aren't. We're just fuck buddies," I reassured them. After a long argument about whether Dan and I like each other or not, Chris and Pj finally left again. Dan and I got back to what we were doing before we were interrupted.

After a weekend of "hanging out", we were back at school. Phil's parents also came back home.
"Definitely not. He's cute and all, but I heard him making fun of a girl for being fat the other day. I can't date someone like that," Dan shook his head. I grabbed the binder out of my locker.
"Well, that's mean. I always thought Henry was nicer than that," I frowned.
"Guess not," Dan sighed.

"Hey, it's the two boyfriends!" Chris said walking up with Pj. I rolled my eyes.
"How many times do I have to tell you, we aren't dating." I shut my locker.
"Whatever you say," Pj smirked.
"We aren't!" I exclaimed.
"Hey, could you do us a favor and not tell anyone, though?" Dan asked.
"Yeah of course I won't," Chris raised his eyebrows up at Pj.

"Guys, I can keep a secret," Pj crossed his arms. I wanted to laugh.
"What about the time you told my parents that I had sex with James Bachley on our couch?" I raised my eyebrows at him. I was grounded for a week or two for that one.
"Or that time when I was flirting with Sarah and you told her that I thought her laugh was annoying," Dan pointed out.
"Or that time when I told you not to tell my parents we were dating yet and that was the first thing you said when you walked through the door," Chris smiled.
"There was one time I told you about a girl I had a crush on and you literally went up to her a second later," I said.
"Don't forget about that-"
"Alright, alright, I get it. I won't tell anyone though," Pj promised. He walked away to his next class.
"Can you keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't tell anyone?" I asked Chris.
"As I always do," He smiled and walked after Pj. Dan and I walked to our class.

It wasn't long until we were sitting down for lunch. Pj and Chris say across from us and Louise and Liam next to them.
"What about her?" I nodded at Rebecca Nailing. Dan followed my gaze and shrugged.
"I don't know, I just don't think I want to date anyone at the moment," Dan shrugged.
"I wonder why," Pj smirked at us. Chris elbowed him. Dan and I gave him a warning look. Louise frowned at us.
"Why not?" She asked.

"I'm just... not looking for a relationship right now," Dan blushed.
"Well, you should tell Rebecca that. She will not stop looking at you. I think you guys would be cute together," I shrugged.
"How can you say that after what happened between you guys last night?" Pj asked, my eyes widened along with Dan's.
"Pj," Chris smacked him on the arm.
"What happened last night?" Louise frowned.
"Oh, Dan gave a girl his number," Chris said quickly, Dan gave him a thankful glance.