Messy Twister

*Phil's point of view*

"Who wants to spin?" Pj asked after setting up the Twister mat. We were playing "Messy Twister." If you are wondering what that is, imagine Twister, but with paint. We were all wearing a grubby pair of shorts and no shirts, we didn't want to get our clothes too dirty.
"Since this was your idea, I think you should spin," Chris volunteered, Pj rolled his eyes. "Fine," He sighed.

Pj spun the spinner, "Phil, left foot green." I put my left foot on the green spot, along with the green paint. I already was about to fall, and we just started. "I'm going to be bloody awful at this," I muttered, Dan snorted under his breath. I narrowed my eyes at him, he just smiled back.

"Dan, right foot yellow," Pj said after spinning the spinner. Dan, of course, picked the spot right next to me. Dan always did this during Twister, it was his "strategy." He went right next to people so they'd fall and he'd win. I, again, narrowed my eyes at him, and he, again, smiled back.

What Dan didn't know, the second he turned around I checked him out. Dan also didn't know, I had a major crush on him. I diverted my attention to my foot below me, I knew that it was wrong to stare, but I couldn't help it. I looked up and noticed that Chris had moved his left hand to the blue spot.

"Alright Phil, right hand blue," Pj laughed at my grumble. Since Dan was directly in my way I had to swerve around him. I was directly in front of him, Dan took this opportunity to try and knock me over by rocking me a little. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Cheater," I said, he smiled. It seemed to kind of work considering he stopped trying to sabotage me.

"Dan, left foot blue," Pj laughed as Dan moved his feet so I was in between his legs.
"I literally hate you right now," I muttered.

After a little while Dan and I were in a twisted mess and Chris fell from the trauma of Dan "not pushing" him down.
We both knew Dan pushed him down.

"Alright, Dan, right hand green," Pj said. Dan moved his hand, causing him to wobble. That wobble caused my hand to slip on paint and give out. Dan was pretty much laying on my so we both ended up on he ground in a matter of seconds.
The way we fell was well...

I was laying back down and Dan was laying on top on top of me. When we fell.. our lips kind of.. touched. We were both staring at each other wide eyed.
I was scared Dan would freak out.. which I'm sure he was.

The thing is.. he wasn't getting up. Was he too shocked to move? I noticed Chris and Pj frozen in place out of the corner of my eye.
"Sorry," He squeaked out, it was quiet and both of our blushes became madly bright. 

He got up and I did too.
"Did you guys just.. kiss?" Pj asked as if he just realized this happened, that's all I've been thinking about.
"We.. might have.. accidentally," I mumbled.
"I'm going to go wash the paint off," Dan said, walking away. I guess we were going to start a new game.

Pj and Chris both turned to me.
"Oh my god, he hates me." I almost put my face in my hands.. until I realized they were covered in paint.
"What? No he doesn't- he can't..." Chris trailed off.
"Phil, why the hell are you still here?" Pj asked.

I got up immediately, he was right! What was I still doing here? I walked to the toilet and knocked on the door.
"Come in," Dan mumbled.

I walked in and Dan was rinsing his face.
"Hey," I laughed awkwardly.
"Hi," He whispered.
"Sorry about that," I bit my lip.
"It's ok, I'm the one that fell on you," He smiled at me. I hesitated.
"That's not exactly what I'm sorry about," I said slowly, he frowned. "I'm sorry that," I sighed. "I'm sorry I enjoyed it." There was a moment of silence as I scanned Dan's face. I didn't know if he was weirded out?

"Well then.. I'm sorry that I enjoyed it too," He smiled.
"You did?" I asked walking towards him.

Then, he kissed me. This time it didn't last only two seconds. This time, we kissed, and kissed, and kissed. I was about to wrap my hands around his neck when the door burst open. We immediately stopped to see Pj.

"I fucking knew it," Chris said from behind him.
"'It was an accident' he said," Pj quoted me.
"Is my OTP real?" Chris whispered.
"Will you get out?" I shut the door.
"You didn't answer my question!" Chris yelled.
"Yes," I whispered, kissing Dan again.