"Nobody Loves You!"

*Dan's point of view*

I was laying on my bed listening to Phil's livestream as I scrolled through tumblr. He was out in the living room. I'm not aloud to go in there while he films. I distract him too much.

Right now he was trying to see if he likes bananas again. You know, the typical thing. I looked up and watched him and the comments. A few of them asked about me and he said the same thing I just said.

Phil opened the banana and the tip was dark brown. He made a face and I laughed.
"Do you know what nobody loves?" He asked making a disgusted look. I looked in the comments and people were saying strange things.

Then the comment came.
"Nobody loves you!" Somebody commented.

Phil's eyes widened, "You better hope that Dan didn't see that comment." Then I commented back.

HOW. DARE. YOU. I wrote.

I started walking into the room. "I love him!" I shouted, I walked in the camera view and raised my hand wildly.
"Ooh boy." I heard Phil laugh, he was blushing so bad.

I sat down next to Phil.
"How dare you insult this precious rainbow blueberry muffin!" I yelled.
"Oh my gosh Dan!" Phil laughed and hid his face in his knees.
"He is perfect! Of course people love him! You're just jealous!"
"Dan, its fine." Phil looked up and gave me the calm-down-it's-just-a-fan-stop-overreacting look. But I knew he loved how overprotective I was.
"Next time you even hurt a hair on this ray of sunshines head, I will find you... and I will kill you.
"Dan!" Phil laughed.
"You crazy psycho puppy kicking maniac!" Phil had a huge smile and blush on his face.
"Oh my gosh Dan. You are such an over reactor."
"Well its true." I put my hands up surrendering. Phil rolled his eyes jokingly.

The comments were blowing up. A bunch of them were talking about how the usual over protective Dan was back. A few also said, "Phil's protection squad!" Whatever that means.

"Ok, my rant is done, goodbye." I walked out of the room and watched the livestream again.

Phil was smiling at his lap.
"Um... well I'm just gonna go... bye!" He waved and shut off the livestream.

"You can come out now Dan!" I heard him yell. I went out and he laughed.
"You had to threaten him?"
"Yup, it was essential."
"You're a nerd."
"You're a dork, what's your point?" He shoved me on the shoulder and sat down on the couch, I followed him.

And this is why I don't come into the livestreams.