Internet Support Group

*Dan's point of view*

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of wine, I was filming an internet support group video. I swear, if there is one thing about pregnancy, I will hurt someone.

I sat up the camera and sat down when I realized, I forgot my wine in the kitchen. I sighed, I didn't want to get up, I was sooo comfy.
"Phil?" I called out.
Silence. I was about to call out again when I heard Phil call back.
"Um... yeah?"
"Could you bring me my glass of wine, I left it in the kitchen."
More silence.
"No, sorry." He responded. I frowned, I swear, Phil has been ignoring me all day. I got up and went into the kitchen.

I picked up my wine and entered Phil's room. He was just laying there looking at the ceiling. He sat up the second I came in.
"Why have you been avoiding me?" I asked him.
"I haven't." He stated.
"Yeah you have, you haven't even come out of your room unless it was to eat something."
"Maybe I just don't want to leave the comfort of my room." Jeez, he was answering so quickly I was beginning to think that he'd been rehearsing that.
"That's silly. What are you sick or something? Oh my gosh are you sick?! That's why you've been avoiding me! You knew I'd pamper over you!"
"Yup I'm sick."
"Here let me take your temperature." I said starting to leave.
"Ok fine I'm not sick." I let out a huff.
"Then why have you been avoiding me?"
"I've been very busy, like I am right now."
"Phil I came in and you were staring at the ceiling. You aren't doing a thing."
"Ok fine maybe I haven't been busy."
"What have you really been doing... other than avoiding me."
"I've been... thinking."
"You've been thinking." I said slowly.
"Yup."
"About what?!"
"Something, get out."
"What why?"
"Because I'm... I'm going to do it."
"Do what?"
"It."
"Can you tell me?"
"Later, but you have to get out now."
"Fine." I rolled my eyes and went back to my filming area.

I just wanted to know what was going on with Phil, why was he freaking out? I started to film my my video.

I picked out about seven things to give advice on. I was on my sixth one when I got a message.

It was an a thing someone needed advice on. I usually got all the messages together the month before. It was strange to get a message this late. It must be important, I decided. I also decided to read it out loud so that the audience could get a honest reaction out of me.

"Ok so this one I just got like two seconds ago. I have no idea what it is but I'm just going to read it." I clicked on it and started reading out loud.
"Phil L./ Age 30/ UK. Hey that sounds just like Phi.." My eyes widened. This was Phil, I could tell. I couldn't tell, is it?
"It's probably going to be something about cereal or something. " I read on.

"I have a problem, you see I live my best friend." Definitely Phil. "He thinks I'm straight but really, I think I am in love with him. What should I do?" My heart stopped. Phil. Was. In. Love. With. Me. My tongue felt too big for my mouth. I ignored it and looked at the camera.
"I think... you should tell him... there's a pretty good chance that he likes you back."