Rules Can Be Broken

*Dan's point of view*
Trigger Warning: Smutty

"Need a ride home?" Phil asked jingling the keys in his hand.
"As always," I shrugged, getting into the passenger seat. Phil pretty much always gave me a ride home. It was that or walking, and I hated walking.

"I'm going on a date with Tasha tonight," Phil said after a while of driving.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Dinner and a movie," He shrugged.
"Fun," I nodded. "This is what? Your third date with her?" I raised my eyebrows at him. Usually he didn't stay with someone for more than three dates.
"Yeah," He pursed his lips. "I don't know though. I think I might break up with her." He pulled into my driveway.
"Well, If you do, text me." I shut the door and walked into the house. 

It was around nine when I got his text. I just started to do maths homework.
Phil: Broke up with Tasha
Me: That sucks
Phil: Eh
Me: Want to come over?
Phil: You know I do

I rolled my eyes and walked into my parents room, they were already asleep, as I guessed. They never cared if Phil came over anyway. All they cared about was that if he slept over, I would still need to get up for school in the morning. Within a few minutes, there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and was met with a smiling Phil. He walked past me.
"So, why'd you break up?" I asked him, he walked closer to me.
"Does it matter?" He backed me up against the door. His hands were on the sides of my head. He glanced down at my lips.
"Don't actually care," I muttered and smashed my lips to his. 

Out tongues swirled and our bodies pulled closer. He started to guide us to my bedroom. 
"Parents are home... have to... have to be quiet," I panted out, he smirked.
"Not a problem for me."
"Shut up and fuck me," I shut my door.

Now, I know what you must be thinking. Before you jump to conclusions, let me start this story from the beginning.

*A year and a half ago*

"Well..." Phil and I's cheeks were a bright red. He tried to make the silence less awkward but it didn't help at all. It all started with a boyfriend of mine. We happened to tape us having sex (long story) and well... I may or may not have switched the dvds. Phil, my best friend might I add, was over to have a Star Wars marathon with me, but...

I hadn't had sex in a while, so seeing that made me turned on within the first few seconds. As if that wasn't awkward enough, when I looked over at Phil I realized he had a matching boner. I knew Phil was bi, but I didn't think I would turn him on.

I scratched the back of my neck.
"I'm surprised I turned you on," I cleared my throat. Phil's face seemed to get redder. He buried it into his hands.
"I'm sorry, I just hadn't had sex in a while and..." He trailed off.
"Me neither," I bit my lip.

There was a long silence, I hesitated.
"Maybe we could... help each other out?" I glanced at Phil, he looked at me with wide eyes.
"I mean... sure," He twiddled his thumbs. There was another long silence.
"Um.. do you want to go first?" I asked shuffling uncomfortably.
"No! This was your idea," Phil scoffed.
"Rock paper scissors?" I asked.
"Ok." Phil beat me twice, so that left me with nothing else left to do, but, well..

I knelt down in between his legs, looking at the bulge in his trousers. I bit my lip nervously.
"Hey... you don't have to do it if it's too awkward," Phil whispered, I shook my head.
"Just.. don't.. judge me," I muttered.

I slowly unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to his shins. I pulled his boxers down and widened my eyes, he was a lot bigger than I thought he'd be. I glanced up at him.
"Ready?" I asked, I could feel my face was hotter than ever. He nodded and moved a little.