Music and Editing Don't Mix Very Well

*Phil's point of view*

I walked into Dan's room and where he was editing on his bed. I sat down next to him and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled at me,
"Hey."

Dan looked down at his computer and kept editing. I grabbed my phone and put One Republic on shuffle.

I listened to it for a little bit while I watched Dan edit when one of my favorite songs came on.
Feel Again. 

I tried my hardest not to sing but... I started to.
"Everything that I've had till my feet went numb, praying like a fool that's been on the run." I sang out loud and danced.

Dan grabbed my shoulders.
"Babe, I love you so much... but I need to edit,  and you're singing and dancing is making me want to sing and dance along." He winced.
"Yeah, it's fine sorry. I 100% understand." I laughed a little. He laughed too and went back to the video. 

I tried really hard not to make it noticeable that I was listening to music... but then I started to hum. Sooner or later I started to hum and pat along to the music.  I was waiting for Dan to give me a look or something but instead he started to bob his head along.

He started to hum along too. A few seconds later we were humming in parts. I would bob my head and pat my legs at one part and he would bob his head and pat his legs at another.

We gave up with the slight dancing and started a full on made-up dance routine that was very in sync.

Dan finally gave up on editing and we were dancing and singing along together. He would sing the higher parts and I would sing the lower parts.

Sooner or later, it was midnight.
Dan still hasn't uploaded his video.
He hasn't even edited it.
All because of me.
Oops!

We sat back down and Dan grabbed is computer.
"I'm never going to get this done with you around." He laughed. I pulled up the covers and snuggled close to him.
"Nope." I said. 
"Well we know one thing." He said trying to edit again.
"And what is that?" I asked starting to go to sleep.
"Music and editing don't mix very well." 

And that is one of the many reasons that Dan rarely uploads his videos.  Well that and procrastination... but that's for another time.