Broken Presents

*Phil's point of view*

I sat in the couch sadly. I couldn't see, but I knew what happened. My damn butt broke the Christmas decorations.
"Oh no! I can feel it!" I yelled sadly. I could hear Dan laugh behind me and my put his arms around my shoulders.

"How the hell did you manage to do that?!" He laughed as I took off the VR headset.
"Thank god, it's only one," I said examining.
"Only you could fall over your own couch," Dan was still laughing uncontrollably, his arms were still hugging my shoulders. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Ok, I may have crushed a present, but at least I didn't hit you in the face with a remote," I raised my eyebrows up at him.
"You said you forgave me, nice try," Dan said glancing down at my lips.

"Why'd you look at my lips?" I asked with a smirk, he blushed, I loved to make him blush.
"Because I was looking at where I hit you earlier," He mumbled. I knew him too well, I knew he was lying.
"Are you sure don't just wanna kiss me?" I cooed. "Huh, Howell?" He narrowed his eyes. He didn't like a challenge.
"Can we please get back to filming?" He said in an annoyed voice.
"Come on, give your boyfriend a kiss," I gave him a wide, cheesy, and fake smile.
"Fine," He mumbled, he didn't sound disappointed, that's for sure.

He sat across from me and instantly leaned in. Our lips went together smoothly and then roughly all at once. Our tongues swirled against each others as our breathing got unsteady. Dan laid back and I laid on top of him.

"Someone's eager," I smirked.
"Shut up Lester," He mumbled against my lips, tugging on my hair. Just as I was about it start kissing down his neck he pushed me off.
"Filming," He said, his cheeks were pink and flustered.
"Yeah, filming," I smiled and got up.

When we got up we notice that the rest of the presents were broken too.
"Dan! You ruined Christmas!" I said with wide eyes. I had the VR set in hand, ready to put it back on. 
"First of all, how the fuck can you go from the most flirtatious person to the most innocent person. It honestly leaves me mind boggled. Second of all we'll just blame it on your arse," Dan shrugged.

We continued on with the video, I pulled the VR headset back on and we held the presents. Nobody knew the real reason they broke, and they were never gonna.

——————————

Thank you to brokencrimes for the idea for this chapter!