Haircut

*Phils point of view*

I sat in the chair nervously. It's not the first time I've gotten a haircut from Dan, but he's not an expert. Despite what he says. I drum my fingers on the arm rest.

"Hey don't be nervous, it's not the first time I've done this you know." He smirked wrapping a towel around my shoulders.
"I know... I'm just nervous you'll mess up." I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Have I ever?" I said cockily, and then kissing me on the cheek.
"There's a first time for everything." I couldn't help but smile after the short peck. He narrowed his eyes.
"Oh.. if I could take that kiss back." He said as fumbled with my hair. I smiled.

I heard the familiar buzz of the shaver and then felt the sides if my head being shaved. I looked in the mirror and watched Dans face. He was biting his lip and his eyes were narrowed slightly. I giggled a little, he looked adorable when he concentrated.
"What are you laughing at?" He said putting the shaver down and grabbing scissors.
"You look cute when you concentrate." I said looking down at my lap.
"Look up." He said gently pulling my head up. I could see the faint smile and blush on his face.

We made small talk as he lightly snipped with the scissors. I loosened my grip on the arm rest the more he cut. I usually hate haircuts, but when Dan does it I'm so calm. Maybe it's the fact that if he messed up he would let me mess his hair up too. Or maybe it's the fact that even if he did mess up, I couldn't get mad.

"And.. done." He said cutting one more strand of hair and then laying the scissors in he table.
I turned my head from side to side examining my hair.
"It looks great." I said taking the towel off my shoulders. I looked up at Dan who was in front of me. Then he sat down so he was straddling my lap.

"I told you I wouldn't mess up." He said running his fingers through my hair.
"Yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes, although I had a bright smile on my face.
"I think it's my best work so far." He said starting to get cocky.
"Not the first time you've said that is it?" I smirked, he narrowed his eyes.
"Are you suggesting what I think your suggesting Lester?"
"Do you want to find out Howell?"