"We were... cold..."

*Phil's point of view*

I set my bag down next to Dan's and walked out to the living room. Louise, Pj, Chris, Zoe, Alfie, Tanya, Jim, Joe, Caspar and Dan were all sitting on Louis's couch.

We all wanted to hang out and film videos together, (since we haven't in a while) so we all met and Louise's.

We all filmed most of our videos and now we were just talking and playing stupid games. Most of us were going to sleepover so some people were already comfy for the night.

I sat down next to Dan.
"Truth or dare... Tanya?" Alfie, along with everyone else, looked over at her.
"Um... truth." She said looking confident in her answer.
"How many people here have you seen naked?" He questioned with a smirk on his face.
"Oh my gosh... do I have to say who?"
"No."
"Um... five."
"Five!" He yelled laughing.

After about a half an hour of embarrassing truths or dares, somebody suggested we play Cards Against Humanity.

Everybody started walking over to the dining room except for Dan.
"Don't you want to play?" I asked still not getting up.
"Not really..." Dan said twiddling his thumbs a little.
"Me neither." I told Louise and (with a smirk) she walked off.

I laid down on the couch next to Dan and played the Telly.
After about twenty minutes, Dan slowly started to scooch over by me. I looked over at him smiling.
"If you want to cuddle you can just come over here." I was glad for the dark room, Dan couldn't see my blush.
"Ok." He giggled and I felt his warm body lay in the crook of my arm and his head on my chest. I put my arm around him and sooner or later he started to play with my fingers.

I couldn't help the huge smile that was appearing on my face. I loved when Dan got all cuddly. He acted like a five year old. We probably did it a lot more than we should. I put my head on top of his, a warm feeling rushed through out my whole body.

After an hour went by Dan's legs were intertwined with mine and the cuddling was no longer harmless, or friendly. Now, it was something much more.

Now we were whispering back and forth the things we loved about each other... what would we do if we dated... maybe even got married. And it wasn't uncomfortable at all, and that scared me. Usually that talk with your best friend would be really awkward?

*Louise's point of view*

I threw my cards down.
"What?! How didn't you pick mine! It was so good!" Everyone laughed, I huffed and sat back in my chair.
"So Louise, what will the sleeping arrangement be?" Zoe asked.
"Oh um, most of you will have to bunk up." I was about to start saying who could go where when I remembered that Dan and Phil were still in the living room. I got up from my chair.
"I'm going to go get Dan and Phil from the living room." Everyone nodded and kept playing.

I walked out and what I saw made my eyes widen. Dan and Phil were cuddling. And I'm not talking about friendly cuddling or anything. I'm talking about intimate cuddling.

Dan was pretty much laying on top of Phil with their arms and legs intertwined. I couldn't here what they were whispering about, but it was about something cute because every once and a while a giggle would escape.
Or they would give one another the cutest look in the world. My heart gushed.

I turned on the light next to me and the both stopped the shy smiles and looked up at me, eyes wide and cheeks bright red.

"So are you two... together?" I smiled at them and started walking over.
"No!" Phil said sitting up a little.
"Yeah, no, definitely not!" Dan said unscrambling from Phil a little.
"We were just.." Phil searched for an excuse.
"Cold." Dan laughed nervously.
"Yeah! Yeah, we were just cold!" Phil smiled at Dan for his "great cover up that I totally fell for".
"Ok then, get in the dining room, we are finding out where everyone is bunking up." I said walking away.

They got up too, both blushing wildly.
"By the way," I whispered, "your secrets safe with me." The look on their faces were priceless.