Truth or Dare

*Dan's point of view*

"Come on Dan, let's start a game of Truth or Dare," Chris begged, I rolled my eyes.
"Chris, first of all, you are beyond drunk along with everyone else, and second of all, that is a game for twelve year olds," I said leading him out to the living area. Phil and I were hosting a party at our flat. Pretty much everyone but me were drunk off their arses.

The thing is, that night, I was not in the mood to drink. I wanted to hang out with everyone without waking up with a hangover in the morning. I passed Phil earlier, he had only had about two drinks, so he was only on the edge of being tipsy. That is, as long as he didn't drink anymore.

Chris had been trying to convince me to play Truth or Dare for the past hour. Little did I know, when I walked into our living area, everyone was sitting in a circle waiting for me to join. Chris had told them that we were going to play once he got me.
"You can sit next to Phil," Chris said sitting next to Pj.
"Oh, no, I'm fine, you guys have fun," I laughed.
"Nope, you don't have a choice Danny boy." Phil patted the spot next to him. I sighed and sat down, even when he was drunk he could convince me into anything. I also could tell he'd had more to drink than when I last saw him.

I was already dreading this for three reasons.
1.) Because everyone had been drinking, the questions were going to be dirty and I knew it.
2.) I was going to find out things about my friends I probably did not want to know.
3.) I didn't need to be embarrassed or nervous, nobody would remember my answers by morning anyway. I was more embarrassed and nervous for them, I was probably going to remember all of this.

"Alright, so," Pj showed off a glass brown beer bottle, "I am going to spin this and ask the person it lands on, 'Truth or Dare', and then they answer. Then, the next person in the circle spins," He explained and spun the bottle. It ended up landing on Tyler Oakley, who had been in the UK for a holiday, along with Anthony.
"Tyler, Truth or Dare?" Chris asked with a smile. Tyler thought for a moment.
"Truth," He decided.
"Who in this room would you want to bottom for?" Chris asked, my breath hitched. Neither of them gave two shits about this answer. I, on the other hand, did not want to know. Tyler looked around with a giggle.
"Maybe Joe?" Everyone laughed.

It's funny, when people are drunk. There are all different types of drunk.
There were the people like Tyler, who seemed to always be giggling. They would laugh at anyone and anything, not that that was too different from the actual Tyler.

Then there were people like Louise, who were childish. These were the people who would whine and act like a five year old constantly. They went hand in hand with the loud and obnoxious type, I happened to be a mix of both.
There was also the quiet drunk, the one that almost seemed mad as they sat in the corner. Cat was loud and obnoxious until she took interest in something, or someone.

Then there were the down right dumb. These were people like Caspar Lee. They were the people who came up with the stupidest ideas. Things like, "I could catch that expensive vase with one hand", or "I bet I could run through the road without getting hit by a car."

There were also the people like Joe, who seemed to be almost even more funny than when they were sober. The ones that makes you cry every time they talk from laughing so hard.

Then there were the people like Anthony, he said some deep shit when he was drunk. The things that really made you think. He said the most surprising things.

And finally, there was the last type of drunk, the flirtatious kind. When I say this kind, I mean Phil. These are the people you would have never guessed to be into you, until they are trying to get in your pants.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Louise spun and it landed on me.
"Truth or Dare?" She asked me, I didn't want to do whatever crazy dares she had in mind so I picked truth. "Alright, do you have a crush on Phil?" She asked, Phil glanced at my with a smirk.
"Yes," I smiled at him, I had nothing to lose, again, nobody was going to remember in the morning. "That's great, 'cause I like you too," He smiled back.

My eyes widened, did he actually like me? I suddenly felt really guilty, what was he going to think when he found out I knew?

I barely realized it when Phil answered Dare. I also barely realized everyone skipped over a bunch of turns and were just randomly asking now.
"Phil," Pj looked at me and smirked, "take Dan up to your bedroom, and do whatever," Everyone laughed, my eyes widened.
"Pj, no," I demanded, I wanted to do things with Phil in the bedroom hands down, but not while he was drunk. If we had sex, I wanted him to remember it.
"You have to, it's Phil's Dare, unless you both want to have a chicken," He trailed off.
"Nope!" Phil jumped up grabbing my hand. "Let's go!" I don't want this, I thought as he pulled me to the bedroom, my pants tightened, or did I want this?

We got into the bedroom and I shut the door, I turned around and was met by Phil, he smashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back eagerly, although, I could smell the alcohol in his breath. He started to kiss my neck as he pulled me to the bed. What happened next was well.. not what you're thinking.

"Dan?" I heard, I opened my eyes and saw the pillows built up next to me. I knocked them down and saw Phil on the other side of my attempt at a barricade. It was about ten in the morning.
"Yes?" I smiled sleepily.
"What is this?" He asked holding up his arms. I may or may not have made a makeshift straightjacket with one of my sweatshirts. I tried not smile as I looked down at my lap.

"Well, you got a little drunk last night," I glanced over at him.
"That would explain the memory loss and this damn headache," He grumbled.
"And with everyone over we played Truth or Dare," I decided to leave out the part where I admitted I liked him. "Pj dared you to bring to your room and well..." I bit my lip.
"We didn't... did we?" He asked.
"Oh, no! You see, you brought me up here and started to, you know, make out with me," He groaned and a blush crept up his face. "Then I tried to stop you, but you're really flirtatious when you're drunk," I laughed a little.
"So you put me in a straightjacket?" He winced.
"Yup.. but then you talked about how, 'just because I don't have my hands doesn't mean I can't do things.' So I made a pillow wall, it stopped you," I shrugged.

"Oh god, I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to worry about me liking you like that," He groaned.
"Well.. I mean, I did think you liked me, but I didn't know for sure," I said.
"Well, great," He huffed.
"But Phil? Before that... they asked me if I liked you," I smiled at him.
"And you said yes," He smiled back.
"And I said yes. Can I help you out of that so I can kiss you?" I asked hopefully.
"You know, just because I don't have my hands doesn't mean I can't do things," He smiled, and we both leaned in.

—————————
Thank you ElisePritchard for giving game the prompt for this chapter!