"I cant do it!"

*Dans point of view*

I sat against the door hugging my knees to my chest. I nuzzled my head into my legs. I just couldn't stop crying. No matter what I did, my mind just kept going back to it.

It's crazy how what one person says can make you so sad.

Of course, many people have been saying it for years. Or at least.. stuff like it. This one person though, seemed to know one of the only places I was vulnerable, the tiny place nobody really knew about. The place I kept buried from others. They shot down the weak spot in my wall and entered my castle.

I knew being a You Tuber would be hard, Phil had told me the second I made my channel. I just never thought people could be so.. mean.

I looked up at the bed, my MacBook was laying there, the comment was up. I couldn't help but think, maybe it's true? I wish I could get it out of my head, but the more I think about it the more scared of its reality I get.

I heard a knock on the door.
"Hey Dan, want to order some pizza?" Phils voice asked from the outside. I quickly stood up and brushed off my jeans. I wiped the tears out of my eyes and cleared my throat, I opened the door.
"Yeah.. sure." I said, my voice cracked. I looked up at his face and the comment echoed in my head. I looked back down at my feet.
"Are you ok?" He asked gently. "Are you having another existential crisis?" He giggled. I laughed, it probably didn't sound happy though.

I nodded, I didn't want him to know about the comment, especially the fact that I was bawling my eyes out over it. Before I knew what happened a tear dropped to the ground.
"That's not really what's wrong... is it?" He asked quietly. I looked up at his face again, it was full of worry. I could feel my bottom lip start to quiver. I could also see the sad expression on Phils face. Or was it pity?

I ran forward and wrapped my arms around his torso. I started to cry into his neck. I felt his arms slowly wrap around my shoulders.
"I can't do it! I can't do it Phil!" I cried.
"What's wrong Bear?" He whispered. He started to rub my back. I was crying so hard I couldn't even speak, all I could do was gasp for air like I was hyperventilating.

"This job." I gasped. He pulled away a bad looked into my watery eyes.
"What?! Why?! You love being a You Tuber!" He whisper yelled.
"I know! But- but.. I just got so much hate." I cried out.
"When.. what do you-" He stopped mid sentence. I looked up and saw him looking over at my computer.
"What'd they say?" He whispered. I looked down at my feet.
"Take a look." My voice cracked.

He walked over and read it. A comment I've been thinking about for over an hour, one I've completely memorized. The only reason Phil is friends with you is because he pitys you and is too nice to reject you.

I heard silence so I looked up at him. He was reading with an angry look.
"Oh my god, you don't believe this do you?!" He asked it like it was totally unbelievable. I looked down at my feet. "Oh, you do."
"Would you tell me if it was wrong?" I whispered starting to cry again. He ran over to me.
"Hey hey, I'm not friends with you because I pity you, I'm friends with you because.. because" He looked up at me and sighed. "I'm friends with you because I love you Dan." I looked up with a surprised look. A blush krept up his cheeks. "I don't know if it's because that person's jealous of the fact that I love you. That person doesn't have someone who loves them for everything."
"Everything?" I whispered.

"Everything. What isn't there to love about you? Your dimples, curly hair, brown eyes that are far from boring, and the best personality." I walked over by him with a smile.
"Really?" I asked tearing up from happiness.
"Yeah really! Dan you're so amazing, that person.. that person-"
"You can stop now." I rolled my eyes with a bright smile.
"Are you sure, cause I can keep-" I interrupted him again, this time, with a kiss. I felt him smile and I smiled back.

It's crazy how what one person says can make you so happy.