Snow Day

*Dans point of view*

I blame Phil.
I blame Phil entirely.
100% his fault.

*Last night*

I sat on the couch and Phil was laying with his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair as we watched some random Christmas movie that was on. I couldn't remember which one, I wasn't really paying attention.

"I wish it would snow here." Phil whined, I looked down at him.
"It did snow here." I pointed out.
"That doesn't count, it's just like.. feathers." Phil raising his eyebrows.

"Like feathers?" I said in a judgmental tone.
"You know, there isn't a lot of it and it's see through, you know.. like feathers if a bunch of them were laying on the ground." He smiled, trying to make his point.
"That's what the snow made you think of?" I gave him a what-is-wrong-with-you-look.
"Yeah!" He laughed.
"Out if anything in the world you could've used to describe it, you used feathers?" I was starting to smile.
"Yeah!" He laughed again.
"You are so weird." I rolled my eyes.

"I want the big snow. The one that you can't drive on the road because of. Or schools are cancelled cause it's so bad." He gesturing with his hands.
"Not me." I laughed quietly.

He flipped around so his face was buried in my legs.
"Why!" He groaned, I placed my hand on the back of his head and played with his small hair. I don't know why I loved it so much, but I couldn't resist his raven hair.
"Because that means shoveling and you can't drive, so much work!" I smiled. He mumbled something.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing." He smiled up at me after turning back around.
"What?!" I poked him in the stomach.
"Ow!" He laughed.
"Philip Lester, tell me now!" I stopped.
"I just said that I wanted snow." He shrugged, I narrowed my eyes.
"It better not."

*Present*

"Dan!" Phil said looking out the window. Brightness took over the room. I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head
"Dan! Look! Look outside!" Phil yelled, I groaned again. I wasn't moving, it was warm in here, and nice and dark.
"What?!" I yelled from under the blanket.
"Come out and see!" I could hear Phils voice coming closer.
"I'm not moving." I said wrapping the blanket tighter.
"Daaaan!" He whined starting to pull the blanket away.
"Noooooo." I yelled as the light entered my blanket burrito.

"It snowed!" Phils bright smile popped in where the light was. I rolled my eyes.
"More feathers?" I raised my eyebrows.
"No! The big stuff!" He got up and I groaned following.

I looked outside, and sure enough at least a foot of snow layered the ground. 
"Look what you did?!" I said looking over at Phil.
"What I did?!" He gave me a surprised look
"You made it snow!" I said looking back out.
"How?! I can't control the weather!"
"Yeah well you wished for it." I narrowed my eyes at him.

I ended up being dragged outside. Phil played in the snow like a five year old while I would just roll my eyes. I couldn't help but smile though.

He laid down in the snow.
"Dan come here." He said.
"No, I'm not getting my shoes all wet." I laughed.
"Come on, lay with me." He looked up at me. "And your shoes can be dried." I rolled my eyes and laid next to him, I was wearing an ok outfit for it. I felt him grab my hand.

"We probably look so stupid." I sighed looking at the clouds above.
"Oh well." I smiled, I admired the way he never really cared what others thought. "I love the snow." He sighed happily.

After a few minutes we both got up and started to walk inside, back to our normal computer filled lives.

Right before we did I picked up a bunch of snow, made a snowball, and nailed him in the back. I laughed as he turned around with an angry look.
"Oh, it's on Howell."