Mistletoe

*Dans point of view*

"Can you hang that above the couch?" Louise asked me.
"Yeah sure." I said pinning up the silver garland.
"Does that look ok?" I said standing back tilting my head.
"Prefect." She smiled.

Phil and I were at her house helping her and Liam with the Christmas decorations. She was pregnant and all so she couldn't really help out. Liam said he could do it by himself, but then he saw all of Louise's decorations and was happy for the help. Louise always goes all out for Christmas. We rarely do exercise, but we decided that we would, it was Louise after all.

"And here's the last box." Phil sighed putting it down. We started to dig in. After putting up the last of the items Phil and I looked around.

"I think it looks nice." Phil said with a smile. I heard giggling behind us. I turned around to see Louise quickly put a hand over her mouth.
"What?" I frowned. "Did we do a bad job?" I asked, I didn't think we did that bad. Phil turned around to see what she was laughing at too.
"No, no you did a great job." She reassured us.
"Then why are you giggling?" I narrowed my eyes. She tried to hide her smile.
"Well.. you guys happen to be standing under mistletoe." She smirked. I felt a blush creep up my cheeks, as well as Phil's.
"I.. um." I looked up and then back at Phil.
"Are you guys gonna kiss?"

"It's kind of the rules isn't it?" Phil said looking down at his feet.
"Yeah.. sure I guess." I nodded. Phil looked up and started to lean in. Just as our lips were about to touch I swerved and kissed his cheek.

He pulled away and I could see a confused look in his eyes. His face turned bright red and he looked down. I looked up at Louise who giggled again and walked towards the kitchen.

I looked over at Phil, his eyes were glued to the floor.
"You were going to kiss me on the lips.. weren't you?" I asked with a smile.
"What?!" He looked up with a surprised look. "No!" He said, his face turned a deep shade of red.
"You were too." I giggled. "I can see it in your face." He seemed to pause.
"What would you do if I was?" He whispered.

I could feel the look of surprise crawl all over my face. I didn't think that he really was, I was just teasing him.
"I um.. well." He looked up at my stuttering. "I would kiss you back." I decided, we both kind of just looked at each other.
"Well if you wanted... I mean we don't have to.. but we could still kiss." Phil bit his lip.
"Sure.. if you want to." I shrugged.

We both slowly stepped forward and stopped. We both leaned in and our lips connected. At first it was kind of awkward, it was like we were scared to touch each other. Then the kiss deepened and I slowly rested my arms around Phils neck. I felt him wrap his around my waist and started pulling me in.

The kiss got a little heated as our tongues met. I moved my hands to his cheeks, and then slowly to his hair. The kiss wasn't fast, if had a very slow pace. It was like we were both savoring the kiss.

This was definitely more than a friendly kiss like you usually did at mistletoe, this was a very intimate one. I finally pulled away, we were both out of breath... and in each other's arms. 
"Um Dan.. I have to admit.. I have a slight crush on you." Phil said with a blush.
"I can tell." I smiled, a blush was going up my face too.
"What gave it away.. the making out part?" He giggled.
"That or the fact that you're still holding my waist." I smirked.
"Says the one with his hands around my shoulders." He narrowed his eyes.

I have him a quick peck on the lips.
"Blame if on the mistletoe."