Chapter 16 Defying Gravity

As I had looked through the peephole on the door in the suite that I was in and then I had realized that it was only Baxter. Oh my you came to see me. Yep I came to support my little sister who's dreams will one day will come true. I have always supported you whether you were marching band or singing in the choir when you were little even though you left the choir. Your such an awesome brother even through you do some of the craziest things. It is weeks later at the record label and she is sitting there wonder how will this even affect her forever. "This is really is going to change my life forever and this is going to make me or break me." "I've only got one shot at this and I want everyone to see how super talented  I am at what I love to do for a living."

The secretary is sitting at her desk typing and she gives me a very warm smile. Hi,I'm here for my audition. Ah,yes Miss Anna Morgan one moment please. She gets the CEO of the label. He will see you now and I will show you to the conference room where they are waiting for you. She show the everyone in that label who she is and pours her heart into what she loves.(She sings Chains for the CEO and everyone else who is part of the label.) While the label and everyone else is in negotiations about her and her song cover. Whoa she blew us all away.

Miss Anna Morgan,Welcome to the Island Family.(All of her friends along with Baxter and Alyssa is in shock and is super happy.) Everyone even her brother is happy except for her parents. Oh and look Baxter I will see you back at the hotel...Please for the love of god don't do anything dumb..I will see you soon! As she had made her way back to the penthouse she had already had gotten a message from her publicist about an interview with the Management of Island Def Jam Records (Island Records).This is just the beginning she said as she looked out the windows of the Penthouse seeing all of New York City. So much to do while I'm here and I'm so not going anywhere no time soon. "No one will get to me now."she said.

As she is leaving the record label office she sees  all of New York."Wow this is what it is like to live a dream without your parents who was never there for you from the beginning." She said to herself..As she is walking around New York she is taking a lot of photos  with some of the other tourists who are also visiting from New York.

Then little did she realized that she was gaining a lot of fans who truly do enjoy listen to her cover different artists even her favorite artists like Demi Lovato and even The Jonas Brothers. She was super shocked about the many people who do enjoy watching her videos on a daily basis without her parents taking that dream away from her. She is smiling and is super happy at first she was faking smiles whether if it was taking photos for the schools yearbook or for the photos in the hallway of the band hall.

What will everyone think when my own high school reunion comes  and what will they all say. She also having thoughts about what will they ever say about me years later. I shouldn't be worrying about that right now. Right now I should be super happy that I am defying my gravity. As she puts her earbuds in her ears she goes to song cover playlist and she plays Defying Gravity by Indina Menzel.

There's a huge surprise in the next two chapter and we will get to meet some very familiar and famous faces in those two chapters. Do any of you know who are they and how are they helping her with her career. How will this help her in any ways?