Chapter 40 Say OK to your Dreams

In the last chapter we have just learned that Anna Morgan has been asked to go to the AMAs and its her very first time ever attending an award show like this one and she is shocked. Will she go with him or will she reject it lets find out now that answer.

I would love to go but how will I find that perfect dress and who will do my hair and makeup and all of that. Anna don't worry we have some of the most wonderful hairstylists here in New York  that will help you with all of that and while you go and get ready for tomorrow I will go and find all of the things that I will need for tomorrow myself and everything will be just fine. Then we will head on over to the airport  so that I can be ready for rehearsals.

Oh and don't worry Demi is going to go with us so that she can help you find the perfect dress to wear to the red carpet of the AMAs. As we were just about finishing up getting our hair done I was looking at the dresses all online and in the dress shops until I had found this extremely beautiful one with the sequins and had one strap and it was long and the colors was light pink,purple and a sky blue.

Oh my, I so love this sky blue one and its just the perfect dress for me to wear. Hey, Anna you're just about ready to get back over to your place to pack up for tomorrow. Yeah I am and I can't wait to get there this is going to be super insane and I am so beyond nervous. Hey you don't have to be nervous I want you to know this..Hes going to be right beside you through out this entire award show and its kind of nervous and its going to be just fine.
I'm going to be with you too along with him. Aw Demi your such an amazing and an inspiration to me. Anna your such an amazing person yourself and that smile is going to get you along way to your to your dreams. I want you to know another thing that dress that you have is gong to look so beautiful on you. Just believe in yourself and one day you will be that really strong person. Aw thanks Demi and I've better go and get some sleep cause I have to be up really early in the morning. Its 12am and she is up along with her bodyguards and they're at the airport and they are boarding a private jet to LA and she is so amazed by this.

Wow this is super cool and I've never been on a private jet until now in fact I have never been out of the State of Mississippi she said as she was sitting looking outside of the jet she is seeing the outside of the plane this is super amazing. Then I had seen someone sit right beside me and it was just him. Hey, I see that your up and your not usually up this time of morning are you. No, I'm not usually up until 10 or 11 in the morning.

Ah, I see and I can tell that this is your first time even going to the AMAs isn't. Yeah this is my very first time going to something like this and is it fun. Its a lot of fun and you get to meet a lot of people and other artists there too. She had laid her head on his shoulders cause she had felt that she wasn't going to do well with presenting one of the award category.

Say OK by Vanessa Hudgens is playing..As both of their hands were intertwined she had this nervous feeling inside of her..I see that you're excited about this. Yeah I am but its just that I feel that you won't be here to see me on tour. I feel that we will not be together for long.

Then she had shed a single tear cause she knew that she was never was going to be like the rest of the musicians. Hey, whats the matter why you're crying? I'm having this feeling that I won't do well and I will be the whole talk of the next day. Just forget about of that and just enjoy it. Don't worry about what everyone else says about you not even your own parents they can no longer get to you. Then he sees that she's fast asleep and he puts one of his sunglasses on her.

This is just the first part of the chapter that she is at the AMAs in the second part which is the big night of the American Music Awards we will get to see her for the first time presenting one of the award category. I would like to remind everyone that this is just a fanfic  and yes if you are watching it tomorrow night please tell me how was the amas and who were you watching on there.