Chapter 90 Its Now Or Never

OK, how many minutes does she has til she goes on..she has five minutes til she goes on and we will get her makeup done now. Anna when you get ready to go on live I will show you to that area of the studio. As the makeup artist was just about finished with getting my face ready I had to give one of the members of the Today Show the clause that is supposed to be given to Mr. Lauer for when I am introduced in the hour. Awe, Anna look how cute you are I bet that you are going to be so excited to promote the tour. Yeah, actually I am but I am just hoping that everything is going so smoothly and not bumpy.

Hey, I know that its nerve racking but we are all right here and we are not going anywhere Anna. While Kyle was talking to me both of us had heard a knock on the door. 5 minutes Ms. Morgan til your on set. Oh,OK then so I'm going to walk with you over to the set and we will go ahead and head up there right now and will also give you a tour of this studio. So Anna, What is it like to on the Today Show? Wow, I mean seeing myself on national television for the very first time is so really cool. Its also is so cool to be on here for the first time ever. So, Anna I see that our producers were all given an very important e-mail from your publicist about certain things that can't be asked to you right. Yes that is correct. I just want to make sure that everyone had gotten that email. Most of us has gotten the e-mail..I just hope that our main host and anchor has gotten it cause if not and he causes another problem like the last time that had happened. Oh, you mean the one that had happened back in 2005.

I don't even want to see another one of that fiasco cause that one was super crazy. Several hours later and its now 6:45 am central time and one of the producers had came in to make sure that I was alright. Then she had seen that I was taking a nap before I was to go on at the 8'o clock hour of the Today show. As I was still sleeping I had heard the door open and then someone was right in front of me. What the..Kyle, please don't do that in front of me while I'm trying to take a nap before I go on National Television looking like I haven't slept in a week. Sorry, about that Anna but I will be in the back of the studio live streaming the interview so that your fans who are unable to see it on tv can see it in live time. Several hours later one of the producers had tapped me on the to let know that I was about to go on. The makeup had came in and did a touch up of my face since the last couple of hours before of me dozing off and ending up napping like a little kitten.

OK, Miss Morgan, We are ready for you so why don't you come with me. As the producer and myself was heading into the studio for the interview Kyle had started live streaming the interview. As we had made our way to the studio I was sitting on the other side of where the interview will be sitting in front of me. As the interview had started Matt and myself had started talking about the upcoming tour. This is her very first tour and she's been sing her heart all on YouTube and doing different songs and even will be on her first upcoming tour soon. Here she is the talented Anna Morgan.. Anna welcome to the show...Well thank you for having me on the show. So Anna I must know that your going on tour soon and we understand that you are getting people on the tour along with some that you have. I do know for right now that we are working on all of that and we are even working on getting some surprise guest on this tour.

So Anna, I must also know how is the tour going to work. Well we are doing a fifty states tour and we will also do a surprise tour in the capital of my home state of Mississippi which is in Jackson. We are also are taking the promotion of the tour as you can see with this guy right here. He's doing a live stream of our interview for the ones who are unable to watch it on their local affiliate stations. I have to know about the stage for the show. The stage is going to rotate and will also will have a visual intro for each artist  including myself. It will also have things like what the fans had previously had seen on the Neon Lights and the Future Now Tours along with some really cool things like pyrotechnics and other really cool things for this tour. Now,we have to talk about what it was like for you to growing up in Mississippi and then moving to New Jersey. Then one of the producers then cut him but he refuse to comply and he then ask her anyways. One of them even tells him that he can't ask her that question. When this interview had hit the internet it was a huge frenzy to where it had ended up all over the blogs even the shaderoom. She is super upset about it and is even in tears about it.

She had received a lot of support from not just only from fans but from other people who is excited to see their favorite artist on this tour. Even it had gotten so out of control to where it was trending all over twitter and even Instagram. Even when it had hit The Shade Room a lot of people had went off about the questions that he had asked her live on that day.