Chapter 14 She's Leaving for LA(Los Angeles)

Months earlier
Baxter I've been offered to go to New York for a Recording Deal with Island Def Jam. What alright sis congrats Anna. I wonder what will mom or dad will say they are already had found out that I'm not in my college dorm room and they had already found out that I had left the States of Mississippi and New Jersey. I've decide to move out of the house cause all of the stunts that mom and dad have been pulling on me. What Anna that's horrible and I am so sorry? (She has a flashback of what had happened in the previous chapter) She's super upset after what had happened between her and her mother.

"I had a dream and you had taken it away from me,and you forced me to go to college so I can be trapped forever." Anna we want you to go to school. I want to follow my heart and not your footsteps. Anna your making a mistake we don't want you to leave. (She is super upset  as she is walking back upstairs) Oh, please you have never been there for me not once and don't even lie to me about that cause I know about it.

"No mom you are ever since I had to go to that stupid Disability Support Office I felt trapped from the beginning!" (She then sees her with her luggage wondering where she is going.) "Where are you going?" Her mom asks her I'm moving to Los Angeles for good and I'm moving with Baxter. (In shocked) Oh no your not you are not leaving this town and your not leaving this state your going to your classes Monday Morning. (as she put her both of her bags in her car) Anna Denise Morgan you are not leaving this house. (Then her mother is pulling her back and she's screaming and begging her to come back.)

It's my choice and I'm leaving for good..She gets into her car which the top was already down (The car which she was driving away from the house is a light blue 2015 mustang convertible that her brother had brought for her birthday and graduation gift after when she had gotten her license.) and she speeds off. She is then talking to Alyssa from her cell phone. Look Alyssa,it's OK. You should come to LA someday to visit Baxter and I OK, Anna See ya soon.  A day later her father is deeply upset about what had just happened between him and Anna.

She What! She's gone look Jason you have to understand she left the state. She's heading to LA right now. What are we going to do? He has a very evil smirk on his face thinking a way to forcefully get her back. Look Rènee (ranay) we are going to do everything we can to get her back. She's thinks that it's OK to follow her little heart Baxter's gone and we don't want her to be like him. (she's in tears and he hugs her)..We see that Anna is already getting adjusting to living in LA with her brother.

Baxter this is the most amazing thing seeing the blue oceans right from my room this is the most beautiful thing to ever witness in person. Don't you think? Of course sis I think that this the most awesome thing whenever your living in an amazing place like California. Even with the view of the whole ocean is just a beautiful scenery. Along with looking at the sunrise and the sunset is just a really beautiful sight to see. I can't even believe that your living in this beautiful place on the days that you are here. So how do you get to New York from here Baxter. You know I fly back and forth in between breaks from school.

What's going to happen next and how will they  know if Anna doe come back to either New Jersey or to Mississippi? What will also happen between her and her parents? Are they plotting a revenge plan against her? You will have to wait and see for yourself.