Chapter 134 Here's The Real Tea

In this chapter we will see that the tea has been split. This is as if it is happening in real time but in reality its not. So let go on and get to the split tea in this chapter.

As I was sitting in front of the cameras along with the rest of the group the press had started asking questions about the tour, the artists along with videos and visual parts of the show. The one thing that was on everyone's mind including mine was the engagement to Priyanka. Are you engaged to her and will there be a wedding? Actually, I will let Anna answer that question for all of you. The real truth is that he is not getting married to Priyanka Chopra who I call The second Erica Kane. Oh, and by the way Priyanka Chopra if you are watching this press conference live there is one thing that you need to know.

Your saying that you will not be going to India for your own wedding or ceremonies. I will let him answer the rest of those questions. Yes, I am not going to India for none of it and I want her and everyone else to hear why I'm not attending any of it. The truth is that the whole thing was a huge hoax that her and her PR team had hyped up for months. I will not be going to India for this huge PR stunt and I've already had called it all off cause of the whole situation. Also there is one more thing that I would like to say to everyone in this room. Yeah, go on..The whole wedding is a fraud and a PR stunt from the get go and there is something that everyone needs to know. The truth is that the one person who I care about is sitting in this very room right beside me.

I've promised her that I would not let go of her for nothing. When she had seen this trend all over social media she was a total wreck. It was to where she was getting really sick. How sick was she getting during this whole ordeal? It had gotten so bad to where we all had to put the whole tour on hold just so that she can be well and ready to go on the day of the tour. I've realized that I had almost lost her again cause of this whole situation. The first time was cause of someone who has been trying to get to her the first time. This whole time I've felt that I made a really huge mistake. 
But now,I'm not going to ever let that happen again nor loose you again. As he was still speaking to the reporters and to the media both of their hands had intertwined and both of them had looked at each other and smile. Both of us want to let everyone know that the tour is officially back on and  there is a surprise part of the show for both of the the high schools that I had attended Eastern Christian High and back in my hometown of Vicksburg over at Warren Central.

Everyone online was shocked by the news of what both Anna and Nick had just said about the whole thing that it was trending all over the internet. Not only did the internet had a hold on what had just happen but every magazine, blog, radio, entertainment news show, and even actual reporters had just heard the news. Even the the YouTube bloggers and even the online sites like The ShadeRoom had gotten a hold on the press conference. The whole press conference was even on Instagram live,Facebook live, and even on periscope. It was so bad that the blog forum Lipstick Alley had even gotten a hold of the video of the whole press conference.

This press conference had cause everyone to be a trending topic all over social media even for Anna. The fans and a whole lot of people back in her home town and all over the world was even talking about it. Even the people who is involved on this tour. Even on its Instagram account everyone was talking about it so much the whole thing had exploded to where it was all trending world wide. Even the media and other news organizations had gotten a hold of the videos along with several YouTubers who covers the entertainment part of the news was even talking about it. Well, Anna at least you have gotten the world to hear the whole truth and not what they was calling their source on what was happening. Yeah, I wanted the world the hear the whole thing for themselves.