Chapter 124 We Just Need To Go Our Own Ways To Clear Our Heads

As Maddy and myself had made it back to my penthouse I had ended up walking back into my room. Baxter had looked at Maddy and he had wondered what was going on. He had seen that his sister had lost a whole lot of weight and looks like she had lost something or rather had lost someone. Hey, whats with her she look really upset. Shes super broken right now. Shes a really huge mess and she really doesn't want to talk about it right now. We will just give her some time and space. Did she eat anything today at all? No, she didn't even eat anything at all she been a really huge wreck inside and out.

She had left her phone here what is up with all of that. Well, she is taking some time away from all of the social media for the time being. She had even had turned off her phone for the time being so that she could detox from all of things that had been stressing her out the last couple of hours and days. Yeah, I had even seen that she was loosing a lot of sleep. Yeah, its really bad and something is really bothering her and I wish that she could come and talk to me about it. Baxter, unfortunately some things she has been really scared for the last couple of months.

By the way where is the necklace that she had around her neck and I bet that she is keeping something from me. I have a feeling that she is really keeping something from all of us. As she is sitting behind the wall of her room she is looking at a lot of pictures that she has of the two of them whether if it is in the scrapbook or on her phone she is still sitting there crying. Along with the pictures of them she had even found some videos of them singing,goofing off and a lot of photos that he had taken on her phone hacking each others Instagram account.

He even sees pictures of her and is feeling super guilty and wishing that he could take everything back. He was starting to have flashback while he was looking at the pictures of the two of them together. He had started to take some of the Polaroids that he had of her and had started to write some things on the bottom of them. From when the two of them had met on that day to where both of them in the studios together. He had pictures from that day when both of them went into the sunflower field. She had wanted to clear her head from the trial that was going on about both of her parents.

It is now a little after 10pm

As both Baxter and Maddy had opened her room both of them had seen that she had drifted off to sleep. Both of them had then closed the door to her room. It looks like that we will have to push the tour back again and get her some help. I wish that I know what is wrong with her and why she isn't talking to anyone about it. Yeah, shes been closing everything and everyone around her off. If only she could tell all of us what is really bothering her instead of her closing us all off. I have a feeling that something is really getting up under her own skin to where she has to fight it.

Maybe sooner or later she will tell us all what has been bothering her and not seeing her like how she is looking right about now. I know Baxer but you know Anna she won't tell anyone nor will she talk to anyone about what is bothering her. We've seen this one too many times to count. This has been going on with her since I've first met her during our senior year of high school. You've known her a lot longer than I had Baxter but one day we will finally know what has been bothering her. Yeah, Your right about all of it Maddy.