Chapter 85 Anna's Emergency

Several hours later in the day I had made it back home from the studios with Kyle and I've seen a text message and it was from an unknown number. What on earth is this I've said to myself as I had opened up the text and it said the following: Anna, did you get the other part of the lyrics and some of the other things that Kyle needed. Lucas...Oh, No Lucas I haven't been able to do the rest of those things cause I've been super busy trying to finish up this album. Hey, are you just making it back home from the studio? Yup, I am just getting back and its really late...As she walks into her apartment she drops everything and sees that someone has broken in her apartment and its a mess.

Anna..Anna are you OK I can tell that something is wrong? Lucas I think that someone had broken into my apartment. Anna, just where you are at in your apartment? I'm in the entrance of my apartment. OK, stay right there we're on our way there now. As one of the officers had looked in my room while the other officers were going over evidences one of them were in my room and they had found a note. The officer along with myself were both shocked about what had went down.

As Kyle, Lucas, and Baxter had all came to the door they had heard about what had happened. Hey, what happened and are you OK. Someone just broke in and one of the officers just gave me this note that was left in my room. Anna,Our parents are after you for putting them in prison when you was little. Then one of the officers came to me and was shocked about who I was. Your, Anna Morgan the singer who covered so many songs aren't you. Yes, I am...Then I had felt my phone ringing. Hey, Kyle I need to take this call its the studios.

Hey, Anna this is Laura and I was just calling to let you know that we have the rest of the songs for the album. We will see you next week for the photo shoot. I just had decided to sit outside of my apartment in the hallway. Then I had heard a voice calling my name....Oh, hey there Nicholas. Anna, would you like to go and clear your head from what had just happened. Yeah, I really need to go and clear my head from all of this. Hey, who was that you was just talking to before I had came up here. Oh, that was the label. What did they wanted with you on the phone? That they have the rest of the songs for the album and I have a photo shoot to do for the album.

Wow! Anna, that is so great to hear about that but now I have to find a way to promote it. What about having the album on some of the streaming sites. I could get Kyle to help me with some of the tour promotions to accommodate the upcoming tour. Even the advertising of the tours of every shows in the United States. He's even going to do the online promotion flyers for the concert so that he can get them around through social media. What about the artist social media pages? He's going to get with Laura on having them given to each artist that is on the roster for the tour.

She had then picked up the note and it said the following: Anna, we have a trail on every location that you have been to and now we know the place that you stay at. Even when you start the tour we have your every move. She looks very shock about the note that she had picked up and is going to get extra security. Even the label and her publicist is finding out about this too as well and is wonder who were these people that keep staking her and tracing her every move.