Chapter 1 Just a Normal Person With a Dream

August 17, 2011, Her last year of High School

She's dreaming about going on her very first tour ever and she's inside of the venue and her team is with her too as well. As the group, B*Witched was just about finishing up with some of their songs she is getting ready to come upon the stage from an elevator lift. As the fans are cheering her name and she was super excited to be able to go on a tour.  As she was coming on the stage a lot of the fans had seen a shadow of a female and they were cheering her name. Then as the curtain had came down the fans were super excited until she had realized that it was just a huge blurb and then her alarm had gone off.

She is waking up New Jersey and she had realized that she had the most awesome dream the one that she is following her heart. The dream that she was going on stage to perform in front of millions of people. (She is waking up after she was hearing a ringing noise which was her alarm goes off and it is 5:30 a.m.) As I had got up and had started getting ready for school as usual, but this time it was my senior year of high school.

"This school year is so going to suck and it's my senior year or maybe not." She had said to herself. Alyssa, What do you want I am trying to get ready for my last year of school? Ugh, thirteen years old she mumbled to herself. Just great here we go again with another year of trying to live my dream she said as she grabbed her songbook and her guitar along with her book bag. This year will be the year that I will be able to go and live my dreams as a musician.

Your ready for senior year aren't ya Anna I know that you are ready for it. Will, you just get outta here Alyssa, please? Oh, My Maddy it's you are you ready for your last year! Then she shows up at her new school ECHS. Your gonna have fun at your new school as she was packing her book bag for all of her classes even her music classes which is also in the music building along with the band which she's is the manager of the ECHS marching band.

A lot of people had always enjoyed hearing Anna sing whether if it's in the school's talent show or at a coffee shop talent show. But the only problem that is hindering her from her dreams is both of her parents. Every day when she comes home from school her parents would scream at her cause she wants to follow her heart but they had always brought her dreams down.

How was Roy Chester Middle School of the Arts? It was pretty good unlike my first three years of high school. It had gotten to where I had to withdraw due to the fact that I had to move back to my abusive parents and I had a lot of trouble with how I would be able to still live my dreams along with me and school. But the only thing that was good about Roy Chester Middle School of the Arts was the music classes which I had taken like several of them even had taken music theory which I was shocked that I had managed to pass the class which I could have transferred to a fine arts school but I couldn't go there.

I was even was part of their band too as well where a was both a manager and the only high school bass clarinet that had ever marched in any of their half time shows. Until the whole band had gotten out of control sadly at the biggest band contest that we had ever went to which was National Grove Marching Contest of 2008 which now they are banned from ever going back to performing at that venue after what the upper classes did after the whole contest was over and more worst they cost us just about all of our superior rating.

Even now their band that I was once in went downhill from the last three incidents which they still haunts me till this day. Anna are you still haunted from last year. Yep, pretty much those incidents still haunts me now. As the both of them were inside the school I have never been to this place and this place is not only huge but it is also interesting.

Anna's POV This might be my senior year at ECHS walking with Maddy whose real full name is Rebecca Madeline Connor. More worst even for the last three years that I was at Warren Central High School which had some of the best years there. Since band camp was always a lot of fun during the summer.

Even they did the same thing at WCHS and it was a huge blast. So Anna how it's going here and are you enjoying it. Of course, I am Maddy and it is extremely awesome as she was looking at the picture meaning the screensaver. your laptop screensaver of her and all of her performances that she did over the years. That is just too awesome! Maddy POV When I came from school walking home with Anna Morgan from band practice and tutoring and is now walking in her house. Hi Baxter if you need me I'm going upstairs.

Then both Anna and Maddy goes to her room to do their homework as usually except for Fridays we have iPad days. Hi dorks hi Lyssa She then logs into her YouTube account. So is this what you do on a daily basis pretty much. Even sometimes I even plan meet and greets for my fans."Were going to  my first meet and greet which is at the coffeehouse after the show on Saturday! Even better  the concert is on your birthday. Its several weeks earlier and she is doing Government homework and she is starting to realize that one day she will be at a college of the fine arts. Well almost but because she was already discovered they had decided to give the scholarship to someone else.

Ugh,this is just so stupid why do I have to take government! Anna what's wrong you look really upset? Maddy its the requirements was it like that at WCHS and its way worst. I hated it even when  Roy Chester Middle School of The Arts had to go to a similar requirement for high school graduation it's horrible. At Maddy's Hi mom this is my new friend Anna.So how was the classes at ECHS. You know what super fun. Um OK, her brother sitting in the living room watching the TV. Then the TV cuts to breaking news from regularly scheduled program.

We have some breaking news to report to you about. The parents of YouTube sensation Anna Morgan have warrants for their arrests for the latest incident that had nearly killed their daughter three years ago. This is not the only time that this had happened to her. Also they have been arrested for the violation of the restraining order that was issued to them back in 2008. It was also had been revealed that both of them have a long criminal wrap sheet all the way to 1997. Then Anna started to run out of the room when it was the news had just been broken about them. She ends up running outside.
.

Baxter, is your sister feeling alright cause she just ran outside. What the heck are you serious? Yeah she was upset about something..Oh no not again just great! OK I'm outta here and I'm going to go outside and think for a second. I can't believe what I had just heard on the television. As everyone goes out to the window they see her sitting up under a Magnolia tree strumming and is writing in her songbook at the same time.

As she was still strumming she has a sad look on her face. Maddy what happen and why is she even outside in the first place? Oh it was a news report about her parents so really needed some air and some space for the time being. This is the fourth time in three day that this has been happening. I have been having flashbacks and visions at the same time. Hey,I can tell that you've been having anxiety attacks at the same time. You really have to be careful looks like you're going to have to get that checked out Anna before it gets really bad.