Chapter 140 We're Still All In It Toghether

That very same night and every one of them are on the tour bus and she's on her MacBook going over everything for the next day. She is also getting with Kyle on how she is going to have the viewers go on a inside look of her life for the upcoming tour. As she's getting ready for the event that's supposed to happen the next day a lot of her classmates from both schools are very excited about all of this and it was even trending all over social media.

Anna, can you even believe that your going back to your hometown to not only see my fans along with classmates and take them to the schools that I had previously attended before and after 2009. Wow, I can't even begin to believe that this is really going to happen Kyle. Wow, it's even blowing all the way up on every social media platform. Even on Facebook some of them were even talking about it. Do you want to know the other part about this whole thing? What's that? They are even showing the concert again on a Saturday night.

The very next morning and she's getting ready for the interview and tv special that's being filmed over at her first high school WCHS. As she was walking the halls of both buildings along with walking inside of the music building and the band hall she was having flashbacks from the night that she had graduated from high school. While she was there she was looking at the frame with all of the band members from those years.
Flashback to May, 25th of 2012 inside of the ECHS Music Building Hallway
Hey there's our future musician is and how did she managed to get all the way over here from the stadium. I guess she was having a bad time so she had ended up in here."I can't believe it. I'm a graduate of ECHS." She picks up the band uniform for the very last time."I'm going to miss everyone" she whispered as she had walked the hallway with the photos of the band from 1997-2012.

Hey, you're ok..I'm just nervous about this. I know but we all also know that your going to make us all proud. Aw, Kyle I never knew that I would have a friend like you..Your on in like ten minutes and I'm right behind you. Your ready for this Anna Morgan. Yep, I am so ready for this Kyle. Several hours later and almost everyone who was with her during her last three years of high school was there and even everyone else was watching the entire event live on tv and some was even live streaming it online. The song We're All in This Together is playing while she's giving the tour of the schools that she had previously attended over the years. While everyone was watching it along with her giving a tour of the entire campus along with her taking the viewer on a tour of the junior high and the elementary schools that she had also attended she it talking about how her music career came to view.

So, Anna we all must know how did you get into singing? Well, as a child while everyone else was outside playing during recess I would just sit in the music room and learn some of the instruments like the drums and by the time I was in junior high that's when I started to learn how to play the piano and guitar. I also heard that you also started to produce your own music. Yes, by the summer of 2008 that's when I started to produce my own music and I had first started writing my own music during my fourth grade year. We're hearing that you're going on tour soon is that right. Absolutely, and I just wrapped up the rehearsals about a couple of days ago and now we're putting together the final visuals for the tour and it's going to be out of this world for everyone to watch it whether if it's in person, or online. I want to give everyone the huge experience like the viewer is actually there.

Several of hours later into the interview she's getting ready for her first ever performance in the downtown Vicksburg area and it's a very huge crowd there. I hear that someone is about to go and put on a huge show for all of us is that true. It's so very true and I know that not only my classmates from Eastern Christian High School is probably there but I do know for a fact the the entire WCHS graduates who were once my classmates are there too and are also very excited to see this. I'm so ready to see you perform live and I know that you're very excited about it.