Chapter 75 Hello Beautiful (Nick's POV)

This time we will his side of what is now going on from where we had left off from when we were reading Anna's Point of View in that chapter. In this chapter something will happen in a future chapter to someone and  what will happen to Anna as an encryptive e-mail has been sent to everyone including her. As she was still standing there wondering what I was up to  she had seen me strumming and writing songs for another one of my albums.

As she had went back to the room that was connected to the recording booth that she was using  to record. I had then checked out what was going on Twitter but then had went back out of the app. After I had seen her coming back out of the booth I had seen her along with Kyle who has been helping her with some of the songs that she is covering on the upcoming tour. Then as we were heading back out of the building I had realized that my phone was going off.

So was Kyle's, Anna and everyone else who was in the studio. I was starting to wonder what on earth was going on and why was everyone's phones were going off at the same time. I had to ask Kyle if he knew about the notification e-mail that had just went off. The only thing that I know is that the person or persons are after Anna and they are coming after her big time. What are you trying to say about this?

In that email  they had mention about what they are planning to do to her. What does the email say? It says the following message that was send to Kyle email address KyleBradshaw1atYmail.com: Subject Her first  time ever going on tour. On the day that she goes on a lot of chains of evens will happen. Even on the day that you go on tour we have our eyes on you and we know your every move that you are making. So whats it going to be. We have the floor plan of every venues that you will be at Anna. What? How are we going to tell Anna about all of this or I wonder does she even know about any or all of this. I don't want to scare her in any way about this. So how are we going to break the news to her about this. I don't know and if we tell her about this its going to make her even more upset and sick. I really don't want to scare her away nor do I want to see her hurt.

I know somehow that she is having this very weird feeling in her. Hey, I better go and check and see how she's doing cause I just don't want to see her getting hurt from her parents stupidity. As Kyle and myself and went back over to the room that he was in helping her both of them hears a very soothing voice. Then as both of them look inside it was her singing the song that he was helping her out with earlier that same day. I don't want anything to happen to her and she means so much to me. As she had came  back out of the room with her things I had never seen such a beautiful smile on her. Hey, are you just about ready, I had asked her.

Yeah I am she had said to me. Oh, and all three of you need to be at the airport parking lot at 7 on Friday. Ok then and we will get that along to everyone else. We better go and get some shut eyes and get the location of the tour bus and how its going to look. Oh OK then Kyle  and I will forward everything to you guys. See ya Kyle and do you still want her to come over so that I can look at one song for my duet for the show. Yeah you can and I can't wait for my mom to see my work. Right before I had left for the night I had found some papers with with some lyrics written all over them. As I had picked up the lyrics which was written I had wondered who had written them. Hmm Hello Beautiful.
Hello, beautiful, how's it going?
I hear, it's wonderful
In California
I've been missin' you, it's true
But tonight, I'm gonna fly
Yeah tonight, I'm gonna fly
'Cause I could go across the world
And see everything and never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those eyes
Hello, beautiful, it's been a long time
Since my phone's rung
And you've been on that line
I've been missing you, it's true
But tonight, I'm gonna fly
Yeah tonight, I'm gonna fly, oh, yeah
'Cause I could go across the world
And see everything and never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those eyes

As we are about to see that they are about to go on tour in the next couple of days since the Future Now Tour is about to began on 6/29. I must know and you can either comment in the comment section about how you are going to watch the tour. If you are going please tell me about it cause I would love to use some inspiration for the next sets of chapters where they are on tour.  Since the next chapters is about the tour she will be doing a video diary on what is going on.