Chapter 49 The Black Keys Never Looked So Beautiful to her

Its the very next day and she is sitting outside looking at the clouds and she had thought what it would be like if everything was in black and white instead of color. I had started to have flashbacks of my entire life even during my seventh and eighth grade at Roy Chester Middle of the Arts.

Even before my time there I had started to have very traumatic flashbacks. Anna...earth to Anna are you there. Oh, sorry about that Nick..I was just daydreaming. Anna are you coming we were just about to leave and go look around in Time Squares. What about you Nick are you coming or what? I'm coming. As I was walking around Time Squares I was so excited to see that every year so  many artists had visited this wonderful place. 

Then I had felt my phone vibrating and it was a text message. Anna where your going is it something important? Yeah I'm afraid so and it is super important. So I will see all of you when I get back and maybe I could let you see how I am recording my music. That same day as I had entered the recording studio to check to see if everything were OK then one of the promoter from the tour had came to meet up with me and he was super excited to see that I was going on my first ever tour.

Then as it had started to come back about how I had felt about seeing a rainbow. Then after the meeting for the tour was over I had went to look outside of the window and had seen a rainbow and I had just remembered how I had once had a very dull time with school because of a learning disability but now I had imagined if that rainbow was so beyond perfect.  As I had then walked out of the building  and little I had knew that the rainbow was still there. I wonder what it is like back over in my hometown with everyone finding out that I have a record deal. I wonder what is everyone back at my other school.

Not now Anna, you have to not let them know about any of that just let it all come to you. Cause if you let the entire town find out about that then its all over with for good. Next thing it would be plastered all over the newspaper and all over the internet and the last thing that you need is a really huge internet trend and people all over you along with the reporters. Sometimes you just have to keep things to yourself for the time being until its time to tell everyone about it. Or to let the whole state finding out about your huge journey to your music dreams. But for now you will just have to wait and see.

Later that same night and both the were still working on some of the songs. We might as well go on and calling it for the night. Sometimes I see that every single thing become so dull. Even at night when I can't even see the stars in the sky. I can see that you like to go and stargazing sometimes don't you. Yeah I actually do.. hey it's ok cause I'm a stargazer myself. How about we go stargazing like right now.

Several hours later and the both of them are looking at the stars.
Do you want to know something? Yeah, what is it. Ever since I was still in Mississippi I never had even knew what would my dreams be like ever.  I had been forced to live a lie about it. About what Anna? College a full time jobs to where I would have a serve anxiety attack. When I was a child I never knew that my dreams as a musician would ever come true. I could always hear my parents laughing and saying that I would never be a musician while I'm in my own room crying in the dark. So much so that sometimes I can even hear both of them through the walls saying how I would never get there or how they don't want to even hear me singing or see me on stage.

 So much so that sometimes I can even hear both of them through the walls saying how I would never get there or how they don't want to even hear me singing or see me on stage