Chapter 142 This Is Your Now Anna

Several of hours earlier as she was getting ready for the first night of the tour. She is with everyone else warming up for the big night and is going over some of the songs that she is covering on the tour. While she was with the rest of the musicians she had heard someone. Little did she had knew that Nick had came in the room where she was warming up for the first night of the tour. Hi..Hey, Anna there is something that I've been holding on to for a while. What is it? He then takes out the envelope out of his pocket and he has her necklace in his hand. He then puts the necklace back on her.

Alright everyone gather around we got a lot to talk about here. Where's Anna..here we both are we'll get over here. Ok, this is it everyone this is what we've been working on for the past weeks,months & days. Now let's go and make all of our fans proud. Oh, and one more thing before we all get ready to go on stage..Anna, what is it? I just want to thank all of you for being there with me throughout my whole entire music journey. If it wasn't for none of you I wouldn't even be here. Demi, you're ready..I'm ready Anna.. Alright everyone huddle up.

Every single artist along with dancers, the artist band is in one big group. Guys, let's make this first night of the tour a huge one and let's do this for her. 1.2.3 She's our dreamer! Hey, Anna we all know that your going to kill this tour. Now, go and make us all proud cause this is what we had seen you get this far in the last years. I will she had told them while she was getting ready to go to the elevator lift. She is on the stage now and while she is standing still her intro of the tour ends.
[Verse 1]
There was a time
I packed my dreams away
Living in a shell
Hiding from myself
There was a time
When I was so afraid
I thought I'd reached the end, baby
That was then
I am made of more than my yesterdays

[Chorus]
This is my now
And I am breathing in the moment
As I look around
I can't believe the love I see
My fears behind me
Gone are the shadows and doubt
That was then
This is my now

[Verse 2]
I had to decide
Was I gonna play it safe?
Well, but somewhere deep inside
I tried to turn the tide
And find the strength
To take that step of faith
While she was performing "This is My Now" she is having flashbacks from her time on the road along with at times where she had wanted to give up on her dreams.
This is my now
And I am breathing in the moment
As I look around
I can't believe the love I see
My fears behind me
Gone are the shadows and doubt
That was then
This is my now

[Bridge]
And I have a courage
Like never before
I settled for less
But I'm ready for more
Ready for more

[Chorus]
This is my now
And I am breathing in the moment
As I look around
I can't believe the love I see
My fears behind me
Gone are the shadows and doubt
That was then
This is my now
And I am breathing in the moment
As I look around
I can't believe the love I see
My fears behind me
Gone are the shadows and doubt
That was then
This is my now
This is my now

As the song ends her stage visual starts.
I never thought that I would ever be here on stage at all of the years of people trying to get to me or deciding my fate. But as of today right now...I'm putting all of that to an end and I'm telling my story through the music. Not just by myself but with some of my amazing fans and the artists who are here with me. For the past 12 years I've felt that I was in a trap cause of my learning disability (She then takes a bat and start to destroy the things that was in her way.) and some of the ones who had caused me to be in that trap until the summer of 2007. That year and now I'm officially saying goodbye to the ones who had once tried to break me cause I'm more stronger than ever. Now, as I'm on my actual journey I'm not going to let anyone nor anything get in my way of things..not now nor ever cause those days are officially over.