Chapter18 What A Blur

I was asleep and had wonder where I was and Baxter was no where to even be found. Wha..What happened? You had a very scary moment but I want to know that it's going to be OK. As I had woke up I had wondered who was this guy was and little did I had know that it was one of my idols instead of squealing in excitement I was still asleep and dreaming about it. As I was sudden woken up by a voice and I was scared and super afraid. In fear that I was crying. Please don't hurt me please don't hurt me. I was crawling back towards the wall begging him not to hurt me. Hey! Why are you crying?

I'm afraid that you might hurt me. (He sits on the floor right in front of her and he sees her crying.) It's OK I'm not going to hurt you. He sees the dog tag around her neck. You must be Anna Morgan the new girl who had auditioned to be apart of the label. (She was blushing for the fact that he had remembered her name.) You must be Nicholas Jonas but how did you know my full name and where am I this isn't my room. (Then he looks at the tag that she she has on around her neck) The dog tag that was given to her a couple of years ago. Ah ha I see you were a senior then who was just doing a lot of song covers.

How did I ended up in your room instead of my penthouse. (As she is wondering and is realizing that she is inside of his  room and is confused and is also wonder where she is at.) You had brutality passed out from the heat and you were getting really dizzy. Along with you being really upset from the incident with your parents.
The real thing that had happened was that had a severe anxiety attack and was on the verge of being rushed to the hospital. Oh and by the way your penthouse was locked and I didn't want to just come in there. But your looking super adorable. What are you serious? (She was starting blush but she's still in tears.)

Then as both of their hands intertwine each other. "What is this strange feeling that I'm having in my head?"she thought to herself "What is it about him that's telling me that feeling? Is this real or a dream." That same night as she was asleep she was startled by bright colorful lights and then she had looked outside. What is this little did she realized that it was a massive pool party. She see other musicians and even DJs at this huge pool party. How interesting that this pool party could even happen and this is the fourth time this year that this has happened someone mumbles.

Hey you crazy moron it's 2:30 in the morning and were trying to sleep here and can you idiots leave now all of you go home before I call the cops here again. Does this happen all the time? Sure does kid and worst one of those crazy fools tried to rob me. You mean those hip hop fools tried to rob me right. They said that they were part of some gang that you should stay away from. You really need to hear what I'm about to say. Don't go anywhere near them or your life will be at stake and even more worst you will be all over the gossip blogs.

You really have to run for your life before it get out of hand. Just go OK and I want you to promise me that you will never go near them. I will never go anywhere near them. Just then the door had flew open and she tried to run but stopped there were about twenty men trying to rob him but then it was in awkward silence.This is my penthouse and I don't have a single thing for any of you now get out of here now. All of them move backwards and walked out of the the penthouse with nothing.
She scream "Don't even think about step foot in here you creeps!"" Don't even thinking about coming back here either you crazy idiots!" 

Then as she was still looking outside of the window of his hotel room it was super loud  with the music playing and she had seen so many people there and then little did she had knew that Chris Brown and some of his friends was outside where the pool party was still in progress. I just don't see how this really goes on late into the morning. Sigh, I guess I'm going to go and get some sleep to try to clear all of this out before something else strange happens.

Oh my I wonder who was this in this chapter? This person will be mentioned again in a future chapter and you have to read that chapter to hear the surprise.