Chapter 25 Getting By Day By Day With a Dream

The next morning as I was getting ready for rehearsals for the I heart Radio Pool Party. I had put the note that was up under the pillow in my purse. Anna your just about ready to go a voice had called to her. Yeah Kyle I'm all ready to go. She checks her levels to makes sure that shes all fit and shes at her normal level.

I see that your in a very good mood to today what is it. I wonder if its that your no longer around your parents. Kyle this is such a huge dream for me since I was a little girl and Roxie was right about me living my dreams. She's gets into the van and her road manager along with the band is all there with her.

I can't wait to begin to live this dream. As she is inside of the studio going over the song that she is going to perform at the Caesar's Palace Resort Pool area along with so many more artists. She had just found out that more people was going to be there. This is going to be super crazy and I'm so nervous.

She had even found out that its going to be streamed all over the internet. I have to wear something summerish but not showing a lot of skin. Anna your such a goody two shoes. I just don't like showing too much skin and I have had this problem for years. Nor do I like to be the talk of the blogs.

Awe Anna its OK we all have that feeling sometimes. Then she turns the TV on outside of recording booth. She had turned on and the television is on Good Morning America and in other news right now we have just learned that Anna Morgan will be bringing her tour to Jackson,Mississippi where she along with several other groups including the Irish Girl band B*Witched. We have more now from our Jackson affiliate station on more about this huge tour that is coming to them for the first time.

We have just learned that she will be on here in three more weeks. This is going to get intense but I will just have to get use to it. Also we have an archive video of her from her first talent show from her junior high year. This was her first talent show when she had attended Roy Chester Middle School of The Arts before transferring over to Warren Central High School for her Freshmen-Junior year and the year when she had transferred to Eastern Christian High School where she had graduated from along with her graduated class.

Anna you better get some sleep you have a big day coming for you tomorrow. Hey I know I been hard on you lately but don't worry your going to do fine on that stage. I better get some sleep and maybe it will be a much better one. Sometimes I really do get carried away with all of this and I've better watch my levels before I get super sick. Anna I must know how do you manage to keep a very calm tone with the anxiety levels and all of the other things that is going on with you and your panic attacks.

Well sometimes you have to stay at a certain level with your attacks and I've managed to make myself so badly sick to where I've had to be taken to the hospital on several different occasions. Even during your first year of college. Well cause of my anxiety along with the panic attacks and music dreams I've felt that college wouldn't be right for me. What about your learning disability? It had gotten so complicated during my first year of my seventh grade year. What do you mean by complicated? You know with IEPs and the one teacher who went and told your parents everything that you had did.  Thats why it was so so complicated for me anyways. Even with the choir my seventh grade my choir teacher thought that I did something and she went back and told her along telling it to my parents but then when the evidence became clear that whatever it was didn't happened. So when they did released the video of what had happened both of them were in a whole lot of trouble along with the school.

Then as she was laying on her floor of her hotel room she had thought what it would be like to be able to live her dreams and fighting for them. She had felt that she was getting just about somewhere but where. Then there was a knock on her door but it was only Kyle. Hey your feeling alright Anna. Yeah I'm just having thoughts about how I was able to get here. Hey your just about ready to go. You know were just going hanging out. Oh OK why didn't you just had said that a second ago.