Chapter 111 Less Negative Attention More Focousing on The Tour

Disclaimer: This is as if it had happened in the previous chapter and none of this actually happened in real time. This even includes the one segment on the Breakfast Club. This is as if this incident with the current host of the Today Show is spreading all over the internet creating a huge fire storm.  This incident becomes the number one trending topic all over social media.

Several of weeks later and she is back in the dance studios going over some of the other parts of the tour. As she is going over several other parts of the show she is also going over intros of the other artists who is on tour with her.  Her and several of the dancers that were part of the surprise show. Oh, Kyle there you are I was wonder what you were doing out there in the hall way. Oh, about that one Anna I was coming up with some ideas for the stage entrances for the show.

Hey, I heard about what had happened with you and those morons. Yeah, but i'm learning not to let it get to me. Thats what I'm talk about and your going over your part of the show still. Yeah, its still bothersome but in the end I'm fighting to let it not get to me. You have so many people supporting you all over the world. Are you going to have this show live streamed. Of course I'm going to have the show live streamed for the ones who won't be able to see the concert. In fact I've just learned that the show will be streamed in 4K technology.  Are you super serious about this and how much this will afffect you? Yeah, I am and its been going well so far with all of the test runs that we've had lately. Rumor Report segment: Now Anna Morgan is back on the blogs after an Instagram incident with current today show host Savannah Guthrie had decided to do an Instagram live video lets hear what they had mentioned about her this time.

Via Instagram Live: Ok so I go on YouTube and I see that this Anna Morgan person is trending. So I'm like what is she trending for and if it's for her music or whatever then screw it and her. What do you think Hoda? She bores me to death...like all the way to death. Like how does she even becomes super massive. She's from a state where they don't have good people to come and perform for them. I know if she sees this then she's going to go off on us for it or just be a goody two shoes and not say a single word about it. She's also bore to me Hoda you know.

Now if that wasn't crazy enough they had even mention how she's always a goody-two shoes or she's boring and no fun. Her fans wasn't having any of it and they had even took it to both of their social media pages including Twitter.
Donkey of the day for Thursday March 1st is a double donkey ladies and gents and it goes to both Savannah Guthrie  of the Today Show. Do you guys remember last year when I've gave Donkey of the day to their former co-anchor Matt Lauer for that horrible interview that he did with Anna Morgan. Now if you haven't heard there is a video of these two idiots on Instagram live doing what they both do best. If you're watch on Revolt then you can see the full video then if you can't then go to,the Shaderoom's Instagram page the full video is up on there. Now let's hear what both of them are saying.
Via Instagram Live: Ok so I go on YouTube and I see that this Anna Morgan person is trending. So I'm like what is she trending for and if it's for her music or whatever then screw it and her. What do you thinkSavannah? She bores me to death...like all the way to death. Like how does she even becomes super massive. She's from a state where they don't have good people to come and perform for them. I know if she sees this then she's going to go off on us for it or just be a goody two shoes and not say a single word about it. She's also bore to me Hoda you know.

Savannah and Hoda what in the hell are both of you thinking by putting this out there for all to see. You both are delusional idiots and somebody at the Today show is also is part of this pr stunt. Can someone please explain to me why do both of you want to ruin her career? If you both were giving her a petty party well guess what that whole thing had backfired. Not to mention she's doing fairly well cause she's going on her first ever tour and she's has a very huge list of artist on that tour. I bet that the list is going to be more big once the tour officially starts and she will be performing a couple of shows in her home state. Please give Savannah Guthrie the biggest heehaw.
Did you see whose she's bringing on the road with her. The artist roster is growing really fast. Brutha, Jordin Sparks, Tarralyn Ramsey, Cece Winans, and New Kids on The Block just to name a few of the artists who's part of that tour. It was also mentioned that a possible Jonas Brothers reunion is possible on this tour too. By the way it's not only her fans but so many other fans are giving both of them a huge petty party on Twitter and a lot of them are even going off on both of her big time.