Chapter 117 You Know My Heart By Heart

As she is being wheeled into the operating room and the only thing  she's hearing is his voice along with heart beats. She is starting to have flashback from over the years. Every one of those flashbacks she is having was when she had first came to NYC for a recording contract to when they had bumped into each other. It's now several minutes later he is in the waiting room informing Baxter, his sister, her friends and Demi about the news about his sister about what had happened.

Baxter we have a problem and it's about Anna. What happened and is she's alright? I'm at the hospital and she's in surgery now she was shot earlier? This is all my fault for trying to protect her he said while he had buried his head in his hand. Hey, don't blame yourself for this we know that she will get through this Demi had told him while she had given him a hug. 

It is now four-twenty in the afternoon and he is looking at photos that he had taken of both of them together. He is now having flashbacks of the two of them in the studios going over songs, goofing around on Instagram and snapchat. He was even looking at a video of him singing to her. It's now almost seven in the evening and he had dozed off while her brother was getting updates.

Any news on Anna yet Baxter? Yeah, she's going to be fine. She's just now waking up from the anesthesia that they had in her before the surgery. She's in there if you and Demi want to see her. Kyle will be coming later on tonight he has to get a couple of more songs finished before the first tour starts. Anna, hey are you feeling any better. Not yet the doctors said that I have a long recovery and I don't know if it will be in time before the first stop of the tour.

I feel so bad about this and I feel that this is all my fault. Aw, Anna don't say that none of this was your fault. You didn't even deserved none of that. Your such a very lucky girl that you have someone like Nick cause if not then who knows what could have had happened. Yeah your right I've should had never even doubted myself for it. Oh and your going to love the outfits on the tour once we get the final designs in and completed. Then she see her phone lighting up and it was Marissa. Hey, I better go I'll see you once your out of here and back to yourself. As Demi was leaving Nick was coming her room with flowers and other things that was for her.

As he walks into her room setting them on a table by her hospital bed he pull the chair to the other side of her hospital bed. Hey, I see that you had finally woken up from the anesthesia that you had while you were in surgery. Yeah, I'm just glad that your still here you know. Yeah, I'm still wondering about what had happened. What about rehearsals for the whole entire tour. We've postponed all rehearsal practice for the show for the rest of the month until the doctors say that you can go back to using your legs but until then you need your rest. What did they say about it? They gotten the bullet out of you and they had put some stitches on the wound. Which is the good news but unfortunately they said that I will need to rest the leg for the time being.

But the good thing is the we will be able to keep you company while you're recovering from the incident. Did your brother or sister came yet. No, but they say that they are coming cause they had wanted to give me something. I'm glad to see that your here cause I've almost lost you. I know and I had that feeling what is like when I had almost lost you. It was an extremely scary experience that I don't want to ever have to experience ever again. Hey, I want you to promise me one thing Anna. What's that? Don't ever let go for a second or for a minute for worth nothing. I won't let go not now or ever for a single thing. Hey, there you are Anna I heard about what had happened to you and we're both glad that you're alright. But I have to postpone practice and the actual show until I'm well enough to perform on stage. I better give you and your siblings time alone to talk and will be back to see you. Anna, how long have you two been together. Why, Alyssa? Cause its like your both..Ok, you got me there Alyssa we've been talking for four years now.