Chapter 150 The Stars is Officially Ours Now

Several days later and she is doing a radio interview on z100 and the Stars is Ours By B*Witched in playing. You guys have been looking forward to this interview all day and here she is and let's give a huge welcome to the lovely Anna Morgan. Wow, and it's great to be here I'm so excited about this journey and future music endeavors. Anna we must know that we had heard that your going on tour and we're hearing that it's really huge. Yeah, it is and we have a lot of musicians on the tour too. I'm just super excited about this whole tour and what is to come next. There's a lot of surprises and different types of stages on this tour and different types of show costumes and stage visuals.  I also want to tell everyone my story about how I had gotten here.

We're also hearing that your going to your homestate too on this tour right? Yes, I am but it's a really huge surprise and no one doesn't know about the tour and we're keeping this a secret until the day that we're actually there.  There are so many of my fans all over the world are becoming super excited about this every single day. So how are they hearing the news about the tour? Are they hearing about from just you,other artists, on the radio, social media or on any kind of news or streaming platforms? That would be something that you will have to keep guessing for yourself even when when the actual announcement comes.

Months earlier and she's doing a livestream and is covering some of the songs for the tour. While she was doing a live chat on her live stream several of her pages was getting tagged with support from other artists that's on the tour with her. Even the musicians who wasn't on tour was even showing her support on the stream. Even Demi had joined her on her livestream and both of them had talked about their journey. When I had first met Anna when she was getting her recording contact. I have been with her and Anna is such an incredible hardworking person. Being with a person like Anna had made me realize that she's like a sister to me and I'm not going to let her get hurt. As you all get ready to see her on tour for the very first time she will tell all of you her story and have all of you along with me.

You have been here from the start and we are going to keep going with it. We're all together now and we can't let go of it cause it's time to live freely and let go everything that had happened then and not look for one single bit. I am so excited to tell my story through the music and take everyone on a huge adventure while on the tour and I had just gotten word that several of the tours will be part of a concert movie and possibly a future documentary.

I want to tell the fans my story about how I got here and about my struggles with my anxiety and my learning disability. They want to learn about my journey along with how I deal it while I'm on and off of the road and on tour and back in my hometown and home state.