Chapter 108 Its Showtime

December 21st two more days til the surprise show
Hey, your ready to put the final touches on this for Saturday. Yup,I am bit I'm a bit nervous and scared. Hey, your going to be fine don't even think about none of it just focus on what you were going over. I will Kyle. I have to get back to practice the intro. As she was going over the intro he had seen his phone light up..Hey bro, it's been a while since we had last talked to each other. How's Anna doing with the thing that's happening tomorrow. It's going well and I can't wait to see you and mom tomorrow. Yeah, I can't wait to see you both too.

Hey, I have to go I will see you..same here
December 22nd 5 a.m
As everyone else is still asleep I am the only one who wakes up and starts to strum to some songs that I've found in one of my songbooks. I've had even managed to find songs that were written sometimes back but were never completed. I guess I will finished up the rest so that they can be recorded. I better go on and get ready to put the final touch together.

December 23rd 10a.m the very last run throughs of the show and the day of the show

As Mr. McIntyre had came into the room where we were doing the last run through of the show. As he was watching he was noticing how impressed he was with see how amazed the whole thing. It's now 5:58p.m as all of the schools from her hometown are there. Hey, Kyle  how many more seconds. Not very much but let's bring it home. I will Kyle.. I want everyone from where I had originally had went to school at to see this whole show so that they can really see this.

Everyone's needs to be outside of their rooms directly at 6:30 so that we can show these people who we are. Be out here in 15 so that we can make this show a memorable one. Oh and also this is being streamed by fans all over the world and even in the US so make all of them smile but the one important thing is make them proud.

It's now 7pm and she is about to go on the stage and perform with some of the top named artists. Hey! Make all of us including me proud. I will..Now go out there and kill this and be a slayer. Let's show them who you are. Ok, I'm ready for this. As she is coming up on the stage lift the crowd is seeing the shadow of herself from behind the curtains. The surprise of their lives is about to begin.

As  everyone was watching her from beginning to end with the whole thing everyone from the crowd to all of the crew and other artists were really impressed with how this has played out. As the secret concert had wrapped up everyone was super impressed and amazed. Anna, you had slayed  that whole concert. Now that's what I'm talking about. Thanks guys I guess now we will see where the rest will take us. Yeah, let's go and get fired up for the real tour. You was just warming it up for them.