Chapter 98 On The Road With The Concerts

Its 4a.m. the next morning and its another day of practice for the show as usual with all of the dance routines and going over the songs that I'm supposed to be covering for the first stop on the tour. As practice had went on as usual til about 10 this morning when we were on our first break of the day. As Kyle and myself were practicing the last part of the opener before New Kids On The Block comes in we had played both of the songs that are the opener of the tour. As both of us had went over that part where the band had came in he had seen a lot of improvement of the routines that shes been doing for the show.

Its now 10:15 and we are back working on the rest of the part of the opener of the show and that's when I had gotten a phone call. Baxter what is it cause I'm in practice can whatever this is can it wait til later on til I get back. No, it can't wait its super urgent. What is it and this better not be anything that has to do with them. Anna, I'm afraid so and its not going to get any good before the start of your tour unless if you have any bodyguards on standby for your protection. Thanks for the heads up Baxter and I'm sorry for being upset earlier. Look Anna, its fine now go and get ready to show the world who you are with your voice. I will see you soon Anna same here Baxter.

After the call had ended I had went back into the room where I was rehearsing the tour in to give Kyle the news on what had just had just happened..They are out and we will need bodyguards at all cost. Lets not worry about that right now we have to finish where we left off on the part where they come in and start their song. Its the part when their song starts...Oh, now I get what your talking about now with that part Kyle. Now we will have to get with all the guest artists that each artists are bringing on the tour for their entrance of the show. So that we can go on and get them to rehearse the songs that they are doing for tour. What about that meeting that Mr. McIntyre wanted all of us to go to since that one is a very important meeting that all of the performers will have to go to on that day. Anna, that won't be til the start of the actual tour but we will have one more when we do the surprise show. 

Hey Kyle, is Lucas or your other family members are coming to the concerts when it start. I know that Lucas is going to be with us through out the tour. I will have to get with my mother and my aunt to see if they are coming to see us. But I really don't think that my father doesn't want anything to do with the whole tour. Why is that Kyle? Cause he just mentioned it on his blog and podcast last night and he's been trending all over twitter about the whole ordeal. Even what had happened when he had actually found out that night when I was helping you with one of the songs for the tour.