Chapter 15 I'm Still Here

(Flashback from the previous chapter) I'm Moving to Los Angeles for good and I'm moving with Baxter. She's all I have left and we don't want her to be like Baxter. They were plotting a way to kidnap Anna all the way from LA to get her back to New Jersey. They were even looking at several different ways and they were even watching her every that she is making including all of her live streaming performances and concerts that she had did over the years when she was in school.

After her emotional flashback ends Look sis it's going to be OK you just have to tell them how you really feel. Your right bro sometimes I really do get carried away with how I feel and it has gotten to where I end up making myself really sick. Its several weeks later as I board my flight to New York To meet with the recording Label and is on the phone with Kyle. Hey wish me luck I'm about to go to New York now and I know that you all wish that you were here to see me. Hey Anna don't worry just breathe and your going to get this sis.

I will see you when you get back. Look Anna your going to do just fine don't worry about your family or no one else you got this. Hey tell everyone else that I said hello for me. I will oh and Katie and Maddie said to let them know when you had made it to New York. I will Kyle don't worry I will be just fine like you said. Kyle I have to go before I'll be late for my flight. See you soon. (She end the phone call before plane starts to take off. She looks out of the window of the plane as she sees the clouds and much more of the US.)It is four hours later and the plane has landed in the airport in New York.

She sees The Statue of Liberty from the window of the plane. In New York and the plane finally lands at the airport. In Lagaurdia Airport and is being escorted by bodyguards to a limo to her penthouse suite. How the room Anna and I bet the room is super nice. Kyle the room is super huge and I feel like one of the famous people. She hears the doorbell ringing and a knock. Oh hey Kyle that's someone at the door I have to go.

Hey let me know how it goes OK and we are all rooting for you.You got this sis and just don't worry about a single thing that is going on back at home cause we all believe in you. Thanks Kyle and I will talk to you soon. She thought to herself" I wonder who could it be at the door this time of day." Who could it be at the door?

Please don't let it be them don't want anymore of this crap that's going on now. I'm hoping that it's not my parents or the Feds again like three years ago. She's having a lot of scary feelings inside of her and she she super nervous.

Hey will you just open the door crazy it's me Baxter. She opened the door and she's scared don't ever scare me like that ever again. You know that I have bad anxiety when it comes to something like that. Anna look I'm super sorry about that I was looking for the room number that  you was in and it won't happen again.

I'm just so nervous about all of this and some people had even told me that they would like to see me on Good Morning America and I don't want to do anything crazy on national television to where it's a lot of problems. Don't worry Anna your going to get this just calm down and relax. She is on Face Time with Kyle and he is glad to even see her and she is showing him the entire penthouse and how amazing it is to be able to live in one of those types of places.

Get to enjoy all of New York and stop worrying and stressing yourself out OK. I will Kyle. Let's some beautiful sunlight in here I know that you're trying to save the environment. Kyle don't worry I am just fine and I am already am enjoying all of New York and I am super excited to even living here. Oh, I better go cause I have to get ready to go to the studio to warm up and get started on some of these songs. See you soon Anna and just believe in all of us cause we believe in you.

It looks like this is about to be a super shocker to all of us and now you will have to find out for yourself. Who is the other person that comes to New York to Support her? Will Anna get the record deal?