Chapter 82 Lets Dance

That same night I was wondering what was going on... I can't be worrying about that right now I have other things to be worrying about. As I had gotten up to look outside I had seen nothing but the stars and I had wondered what it was like if those stars was my spotlight. I guess that I better go ahead and get the whole tour dances going before something else goes down. Hey, Anna you have to check the stage out it is so cool. What do you mean by that Kyle? It has an elevator lift and a trap door for both the start and the end of every concerts. What about promotions on the television? Oh, you don't have to worry about that cause I've contacted all of all of the affiliate stations in every state including your home state for promoting your tour.

Your the best Kyle and keep it up. Where are you going in such a rush? I have to meet up with all of the backup dancers of the tour I'll see you when I get back. Hey, be careful and don't get yourself into a tangle. I won't Kyle. That same day I had met all of the backup dancers for the tour. Some of them had wondered how are we going to do the dances to the songs by the artists who are performing. OK, we are going to do some of the routines for the shows that we have to rehearse.

Its now after 3a.m. and the first part of the dance rehearsals are now over for the day and everyone is going back to their rooms for the night after the practice for the first part of the tour which is coming up in a couple of days. I just hope that they don't find out about this but for now i'm going to try to get a little sleep before I have to get anything else done before the tour start date.

Its now 7:20a.m. and I've woken up to to hearing my phone going off and it was a text message and it was about the concerts at the schools over in Vicksburg,MS. I've just found out that it was super important and it was form Phil McIntyre. Good Morning Anna, I know that you've been working on the dance routines for the tour. Oh, I've had also been told about the tour promotions on the local television stations in Mississippi by your friend Kyle. Also we will have to move the shows that was supposed to happen at the schools in Vicksburg over to Smith-Willis Stadium and we had added a performance date at Veterans Memorial Stadium in Jackson,MS and I also need to meet up will you and the rest of the artists on the list that are scheduled to perform on this tour along with you.

As Kyle had walked in he was screaming out the door cause him and a couple of other people were playing some kind of hacken sack game. He was super excited that there will be a second round. Him and several members of his team were still out in the hallways preparing  for the second round.

Sorry to interurpt your game Kyle, but we have a huge meeting about the tour in a couple of weeks. Already its almost time for the tour to start. Yup, it is Kyle and he need to discuss some things things with you too as well as along with me and all of the other artists who are on the list to perform. Who is it that wants to meet with all of us? Phil McIntyre. Yes the Phil McIntyre who has been with both Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas since they were 15 years old.