Chapter 5 Adorably Cute Suprise Birthday [Brother and Sister Style]

As Katie and Rebecca along with both of their brothers  were making  the finish touches to the surprise birthday party for Anna they had even gotten all of their gifts along with the rest of their friends. Lucas Jonathan Bradshaw are you crazy we have to get this finished up for her. Kyle & Katie runs to her room to make sure that everything was in place.

Then she hears a knock guys it's Anna and  hurry up with the rest of the gifts and the cakes please Katie & Kyle along with the rest of the guests were in place. Surprise she was in total shock. Happy Birthday Anna as the party was going so smoothly she found out from a text that there was something outside for her. Oh My Baxter you gotten this for me.

Awe thank you bro this is the one gift how did you know. Anna I've knew that this was the one that you had been eyeing on for quite sometime. After the surprise party was over little did anyone had knew that a collect call had came from the county jail. What the? Every one of them in shock and they didn't realize that it was both of their parents. We are really not going to have to get this together right now.

Can I talk to you and it's super important sigh OK. Hey is there something that you want to tell me. Its them they're back and they're after me. It's OK your like a sister to me actually more than that there's something  that I want you to have. He gives her a locket that her younger cousin had before the untimely death.

Um Katie I think it would be great if Anna and I could talk alone.OK whatever. Hey Anna can I tell you something....um yes...Then he had left a note with a guitar pick on her nightstand and she falls asleep when she woke up he was no longer in her room. Its the next morning and she is asleep and she hears a voice. Good morning Anna hi Maddy. Hey Anna you look really groggy shut up please.

It looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Yeah whatever it is in going back upstairs. Anna what's the matter you look really upset. Maddy if you know what it's like to have a learning problem and you feel that everyone is trying to get to you. Then you would know what I am talking about and know how I feel. OK, Anna I get the point now that its super hard for you to get things done. She goes back to writing a song in her songbook and changing some of the lyrics.

She had never seen her super upset ever instead her door to her room was shut and the only thing that everyone was hearing was the strumming of her guitar and the next thing that she was asleep. Lucas can you go and check on her and see if shes coming down please. Hey Anna are coming down or are you just going to just sit there. I will be down in a few I'm going to get a few things out of my room then I'm coming down.

After I had gotten the things that I had needed and also had gotten my fedora and my jacket I had headed out of the door. Your ready to go Awesome one. Yep I am all ready to go. She's super excited to be performing at this years school carnival. This is going to be the best carnival that the senior class had ever did. Hey, I can tell that you look really nervous aren't you Anna. Yeah, come to think about it I am super nervous about this performance.

It is several weeks earlier and the entire building was empty for the day and she had put the flyers for the carnival all over the school. Then some of the popular along with some other girls had walked over to where she was and had knocked all of the flyers out of her hand had even pushed her. The other ones were filming it and putting the incident all over the internet for their friends on their social media pages to see. Some of them had even uploaded it to there blog pages and other websites that some of them are running.

Who would want to see a loser like her at the senior carnival. Like look who she hangs out with and shes such a freaking goody two shoes who always on YouTube singing. Who would want to hear her sing anything. She so drags everyone else down. Katie runs to her and Anna could hardly move. Anna,oh my are you OK yeah I'm alright but felling sore. She helped her up and gotten the rest of the flyers up around the rest of the campus. Anna whats wrong..She could barely even hear Katie.

Hey you crazy idiots what on earth was that crap for you just push someone for no reason you people are so sickening to me. You people think that it's OK to bully someone just cause they want to follow their heart. Your all are a joke to me. All of you will see one day. Then as I was picking up the flyers I had seen that she had nearly had a really huge panic attack..Anna..Anna. Its OK, there's no one here and no one is going to hurt you. Anna...Anna..whats wrong. Anna, it's ok just take a breath. You just had a panic attack from what had happened.