Chapter 73 Is it Just Another Crush Between Both of Us

As we were both were running around in the field after each other it had started to storm and we had started to see lighting fill the sky. As it had stared to thunder but we were lucky that it wasn't raining by the time  we were back in the car. Anna, I have to ask you why go to a sunflower field? That field means so much to me even as a little girl growing up having to deal with so much. Like what? You know with my learning disability, me wanting to go and live my dreams,my parents abusive ways and sometimes I always ask myself why am I the one that have to sit here and deal with all of this. How long have you been dealing with your learning disability and anxiety?

Since elementary school and sometimes not only I would be called out by the other students but even by some of the teachers and it was even worst by the time I had started middle school or where I had attended school it was called junior high. Even before I had even started attending junior high school some of the teachers were calling me out on my handwriting. It was not only was just the handwriting I even had to have a occupational therapist around until my fifth grade year when they told me that I had to stop having one to help me with normal things. What was worst about junior high school? Everything was much more worst to where one day I just had a really bad anxiety attack and no one didn't know what it was until I was ended up being hospitalized for it.

By the time I had started ninth grade and was in the band and was also a band manager and I had always thought that the music building was my safe haven away from the problems that had to deal with every single day.  When I had first had my hands on the school's guitar I had felt so much into it to where I could never go back home and and had to deal with my abusive parents. The only things that I had who were close to me were brother and sister and even the friends that I had first met when I had moved to New Jersey back when it was Baxter's last year in high school.

Even before I had moved to New Jersey and when seventh period was over and when I was just about done with my after school tutor and the math I would always go and sit in the music building before practice began. As they were back on the highway and were just talking and as he had one hand on the wheel and had let his other hand intertwined with hers. She was starting to wonder what was going on and what was going through her head. She had started to think to herself if he was the one to be with her. She had started to wonder what would things be like for them from here on out.  She then had though to herself if it was another crush and will it last between both of them or will it fade all the way out.

What will happened in the next chapters as we get to hear both of their point of views and how will this impact both of them from here to the very last chapter? How will things be for both of them from here on out in future chapters?