Chapter 3 Hello New JerseryMeet&Greet!

That same night as Maddy and myself was all about to go to New York for the spring break we was wondering if we were going with Baxter or what.That same day as we left for NYC We came across a luxurious penthouse suite. Wow, Baxter I didn't know that you rented a penthouse in New York. Yeah for the the breaks and for things like this. A second later I had gotten a text: Hey! Anna What time does the your show starts? It's starts at 7 OK thanks for the information. By the time I had gotten there I was led to the backstage area by some of my street team and the rest had came at 6:10pm. Hey you all are ready to go too. Yep we're all ready to see her first live performance. As Alyssa and Baxter had came to the place where she is performing at the two of them had walked in and started looking for seats and I had went to surveyed the entire stage. Lyssa were down here with the crew and the rest of the tour staff oh OK.

As my Street Team meaning the crew and other members arrived. We had seen a lot of other people who had seen the flyers all over social media come. It was even being filmed by the local  television stations.  I couldn't even believe how many people were actually inside of the venue. Whoa I haven never even seen this many people.  She had done a sound check before they were letting everyone into the venue. As the show had began she had her band playing the songs that was on her set list along with some of the songs that she had covered on her channel.

As she was singing others people were singing along with them expect for Alyssa who had held up a sign supporting her sister! As the concert was over and all the other fans went to meet&greet her some people had even came to take photos with her. Wow this meet and greet is going to be so freaking awesome! Hey, Anna I want you to meet my other brother Baxter My sister Alyssa, and my friend Madeline and Veronica! Hey Anna, Do you mind if I give you this I want you to have it to always remember us.

What is it? Its a non-diabetic dog tag one fan gives her a non diabetic dog tag. Anna its a good thing that were getting to know each other then after her show was over she was escorted along the with the rest of the street team, body guard, and the rest of the band. Hey don't worry Anna you will get to see them again one soon. She waved goodbye to all of her fans and she couldn't believe that her first concert was lived streamed online. Maybe one day I will be that girl on stage and not have to worry about what anyone says nor think about me and my dreams.

That night she looks that the live stream of the concert and she couldn't believe that it had already had gained 100k views already. This is super insane now everyone around the world was watching this live stream of the concert. I wonder what will the senior class say about all of this. Even for the ones who have bullied me for following my dreams and taking the risk for all of it.

I wonder what will everyone back in Mississippi will think about all of this she had thought to herself. She had a minor flash back to her eleventh grade when she was still at Warren Central High School and she was in her Allied Health I Class and a bunch of people were laughing and making fun of her.

Then another person had mentioned about her learning disability which had caused her to run out of the class room in tears. About three or four people had looked at the rest of them and they were beyond furious at them. You people are crazy for such thing. Another person who was in the Allied Health II Class across from Allied Heath I was upset too as well and one of them had went to make sure that she was OK. She was outside of the building strumming to Take a Breath by The Jonas Brothers. Wow I have never seen such talent. Awe why thank you. Hey I realized that they made you not only upset but had made you cry. I know that its hard for someone like you to struggle in your work.

You think so what will they all think of me and will they spread it all over the school. Of course I do and I would like to invite you to be part of the school's talent show and I don't want you to feel bad about what anyone else say. I would love to do it.That's the spirit so that you can prove to these people that you can dream even if you are fighting for that dream cause your learning disability.

Three weeks later and its the schools talent show and there are a lot of people there getting ready for the show and a lot of people were in the audience. Even the entire student body was there in support of everyone. OK everyone the next person that is set to perform is eleventh grader Anna Morgan....Here she is everyone. As she is on the stage she is talking how much the song means to her.

During these last couple of months I while I was in a class fill with people trying to get to me. They had thought that they could break me or tear me down I say that enough is enough and today I am a Skyscraper. If you are ever in a situation like me because you are deciding to follow your dreams over what everyone else is telling you even if they want you to do it. Tell them that you want to follow your dream and not follow in their footsteps.

As she is singing the song Skyscraper by Demi Lovato she is even belting out every high note to that song and as she is done singing that song the entire audience gives her a extremely huge standing ovation for being brave and telling her story. As everyone else is finishing their performances for the show and everyone is brought back on the stage to announce who had won the talent show.

The winner of this show and she truly deserves this and she had moved us all with her performance and the winner is Anna Morgan. She is super shocked about this and she gives everyone one big group hug and wish them luck and their future endeavors.

Flashback to now

Whoa, I can't believe that was not to long ago and as she was looking at that video of her from the talent show from her junior year of high school. As she was watching the video she was shocked that the video had hit million views in over the last two to three years since that incident had even occurred. I am so in disbelief about all of this and I do not even know what to think about any of this.

Things are going pretty good for her but how will this go for her in the long run and what will happen to her once she do gets to go a real tour soon. If she does gets to go on tour how will that go. Who will she meet next along her journey to her dreams. You will have to keep to find out about what will happen through out the story.

Rockstar Journey [Completed] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara