Chapter 88 Why Not Go On And Take a Chance

Its several of weeks later and I am still wondering how am I going to have everything done in time for the opening of the tour. Anna, just calm down and take a deep breath I'm sure that we will have everything done in time for the tour. Are you sure about that Kyle? Of, course I am Anna and I'm also am sure that the interviews will go well as plan. I just hope that Baxter doesn't do anything stupid nor tweet anything out of his mind. Like during the last meeting I had with the label which was nothing more of a disaster.

Oh, Anna  there's something that I need to show you. Um, OK then what is it that you need to show me. Kyle pulls up the video from Lucas,Katie,and Madison. They wanted me to show you this video that they made. Lucas, Katie, and Madison: Hi, Anna we wish that we could be there with you but we can wait to see you  for the tour. Aw, Kyle how nice of them to do that.

That same night I had just gotten a phone call saying that I needed to be at Rockefeller Plaza  in the morning and be at Times Square the morning before the tour starts. You already have the Today Show and the Good Morning America interviews. Yup, now Laura will have to get with someone for the other interviews for the local news interviews. Hey, Anna, just stay there I need to email Laura a quick question about the interview.

Kyle logs into his macbook and he emails her a question about the upcoming interviews. Certain Interview Questions. Hey, Laura did you give the interviews the list of the questions that they can't ask her to them yet? I'm working on that right now to send to them and I'm doing a separate one for the local news affiliate stations over in Jackson,MS. OK, that's all I needed to know before she goes on live for the national interviews.

So when is the first interview for the tour that is supposed to be on the Today Show? Oh, that one is in February but I haven't been given a final date on when this interview is supposed to take place. So what about the one when you are at the MS Coliseum for the surprise  show and is that interview is supposed to take place. 

Oh, Laura is supposed to get back with the television station that is suppose to do the interview. Lets, just hope that this interview doesn't get screwed up. What do you mean by screwed up? You know  me becoming a huge joke online meaning by me trending all over Twitter and on  the blogs. What blogs are you even talking about?

All of them and I don't want this to be like the last time that had happened when that interviewer pulled that huge stunt. Even more worst me ending  up on The Shade Room. Anna, what is that anyways. Its one of the most notorious blogs online to this day. Oh, that one now its all over YouTube and its at so many views.

Oh, you know how the man on The Today Show is about asking questions? Which one of the host are you even talking about Kyle? The one whose last name I'm not going to even mention. What a douche bag he is and hes such a huge joke! Oh my, I'm almost late for rehearsals Kyle. I'll catch up with you later on tonight so that I can finish up the rest of the things for the tour. 

Hey! There you are we was just wondering where you was at Anna. Oh, I was getting some things together for the next upcoming of weeks. My schedule has been really crazy for the past couple of week.  Look on the bright side Anna the tour is going to be in so many states. Yeah, your right about that one Demi.
I better go and rehearse my set list of the songs that I'm going to do on the tour. Hey! Anna you might want to come and look at this? Um, what is it? Its just been revealed that you are getting a couple of more stops on the tour before the surprise shows that you are doing back over in your home state.

What will happen when Anna has her first interview on the Today Show and how will it go? Will her interview be a good one and will talk about the upcoming tour or will there be more than just about the tour. What will happen if Anna finds out that she's on The Shade Room blog? How will she react when she sees that she is trending online?